if anyone wants to play with some friends and I, add my psn "goingmotivehd" or "supercrazytyman" we also have a team called the Legionary pls don't make fun of me
Quote by forbiddenmist.o
if anyone wants to play with some friends and I, add my psn "goingmotivehd" or "supercrazytyman" we also have a team called the Legionary pls don't make fun of me

No deal
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Get on some Elder Scrolls Online or some NBA2K and I'm with you.
Blops is too horrible for me to play
You'l probably get more responses if you post here. Although I'm not sure how the gaming thread feels about cod cos I haven't posted there in a while. Mainly they just circle jerk Final Fantasy and other such weeb games.
You probably wouldn't get a lot of response in the Gaming Thread right now because the chat is mostly Dark Souls 3 and not a lot of the regulars play Call of Duty anyway.

A podcast I listened to recently was sponsored by a thing called TreyBro, which is meant to be a thing for finding folk to play games with. I have no idea how it is but it could be worth a look. Hope you have some luck with it.
Quote by forbiddenmist.o

Like asking houseflies to avoid shit, let's see how that works out...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin