Some of the time when imon the high E tremolo picking, the note wont sound like its been picked but more brushed over making it really quiet when playing on clean tones. Any one else had this problemo?
problemo with the tremolo?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
with a lot of reverb you can get that "shimmery" tone while slightly brushing the high strings.
i think it sounds cool.
With straight up "acoustic" tones, I get a very hard pick sound, and can sound distorted.

I don't think it's much of a problem for me, you just need to pick harder or turn your amp volume up!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
with a lot of reverb you can get that "shimmery" tone while slightly brushing the high strings.
i think it sounds cool.
With straight up "acoustic" tones, I get a very hard pick sound, and can sound distorted.

I don't think it's much of a problem for me, you just need to pick harder or turn your amp volume up!

What he really needs is a fog machine...

You're likely angling the pick diagonally in such a way that the tip of the pick is probably grazing the string repeatedly, so not enough of the mass of the pick is connecting to the string. Try and straighten your pick out, it'll give more pick to the string and create a more consistent tremolo.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.