Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Tin Toy is good but the baby is an evil little shit
I have nothing important to say
first one i ever saw, was the snowman trying to escape from the snow-globe. That was the very first of it's kind that i had ever seen ( early 90s? ) and the smoothness and crisp look to the 3D animation wowed me, at the time. So that one always holds a small place in my heart.
The disturbing early test footage for Toy Story where Woody is a creepy wooden puppet instead of a doll.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by akunohana20151 at #33945530
first one i ever saw, was the snowman trying to escape from the snow-globe. That was the very first of it's kind that i had ever seen ( early 90s? ) and the smoothness and crisp look to the 3D animation wowed me, at the time. So that one always holds a small place in my heart.

I remember when Toy Story came out and everyone was freaking out about how amazing the CGI was
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do..
Clik This Link inYour Browser....

► ► ► ► http://www.Selfweb20.com
Quote by jakesmellspoo
The disturbing early test footage for Toy Story where Woody is a creepy wooden puppet instead of a doll.

Ewwwwwww, i see what you mean
HAIL TIM SMITH, HARBRINGER OF FADELESS SPLENDOUR !

Most beloved recent band discoveries : Midori / Mass of The Fermenting Dregs