Recently, my amp broke, and i have nothing to practice with, so i went to a linux program called guitarix to solve my problem, only to create another one. After plugging my Guitar in With a Stereo 1/4 to stereo 1/8 cable adapter, there was absolutely NO signal , i went to google and have been searching for 2 days now to find very little info, i heard somewhere that the EMG pickups and the sustaniac in the DK2S NEED a mono cable or it WONT activate the pickups, (unlike many other active pickup guitars), but thats hear say, so how would i solve this?
What is your complete signal path, especially what are you plugging into?

I'm guessing you don't have an interface and you're plugging into a sound card.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Correct, Straight to the PC Chassis input to my ASUS M5a-7a8l with a realtek audio interface, im running a midi jack Qjacktl on linux, so its *basically* straight to the sound card.
My advice is to get some sort of guitar/instrument to PC (USB) interface and go from there.

Google guitar USB Interface

I use a RockSmith Video Game cable and it works fine for practice.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I really would, except for the fact that im running linux, and most if not all of the usb to mono jacks require drivers wich would 99% of the time NOT support linux.
Plenty of USB interfaces work with Linux. I've used several M Audio boxes with Audacity or Ardour on Ubuntu.