Page 1 of 2
Mexican Food.

Well, I guess technically it's not my heart, but they do call it heartburn so it's fair.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
When someone hurts Blode's feelings.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33946445
hachi

Like, the number 8?

What's wrong with the number 8? He has plenty of company. He isn't 2. He isn't even 1, the loneliest number that we'd ever do.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
that's not necessary he knows what he's doing

Sometimes it's more interesting to ignore the obvious.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33946496
that's not necessary he knows what he's doing

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
how long it is since i last saw my best friend (getting on for 8 months) because she lives like the other side of this stupid-ass island
Quote by guitarxo
running uphill for too long

+++++1
My God, it's full of stars!
babysitting your girlfriend and her friends kid and finding out later they were partying with her drug dealer lover.
Quote by mattedbird
babysitting your girlfriend and her friends kid and finding out later they were partying with her drug dealer lover.

jfc
Quote by mattedbird

Your girlfriend and her friend had a kid together?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Your girlfriend and her friend had a kid together?
they might as well have. no they both had their own baby daddy's.
Quote by mattedbird

You were babysitting your girlfriend? hawt
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
You were babysitting your girlfriend? hawt
that's not to far off either, but long story
when I'm sick, can't lift, and lose all my sweet gains

hmd chrisman
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
when I'm sick, can't lift, and lose all my sweet gains

hmd chrisman

HUD

Makes my heart ache because I figure if I'm not gonna lift, then I ought to do cardio and cardio is bad for the heart. </3
Free Ali
I'm enjoying this interaction.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
When our good pal Martin deletes his posts, leaving my posts context-less.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Anorexia makes my heart ache like hell.
If there is a God, it's me.
spending time with a chick who really gets you and vice versa but knowing that being with her is not feasible
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T RESPECT THE AMERICAN FLAG AND DROPS IT LIKE ITS AN OK THING TO DO.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 18, 2016,
Quote by BladeSlinger
spending time with a chick who really gets you and vice versa but knowing that being with her is not feasible

Page 1 of 2