you have to pose with it at every possible opportunity

also make sure everyone knows how busy and important you are by constantly looking at it
Quote by Jackintehbox at #33946316
should have gotten any other kind of phone. sux4u

For real though.

I guess overpaying for a phone is fun though, in a weird way.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Remember when you send emails to put "Sent from my iPhone 6S" in your signature so everyone knows you have the most up to date iPhone

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
For real though.

I guess overpaying for a phone is fun though, in a weird way.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Remember when you send emails to put "Sent from my iPhone 6S" in your signature so everyone knows you have the most up to date iPhone
idk how it happened but i got the 5s for a penny and a 40$ activation fee.
Quote by Will Lane at #33946339
idk how it happened but i got the 5s for a penny and a 40$ activation fee.

I got my S7 for free.

fite me
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
put airplane mode on when you charge and it'll charge faster. That's all I have for you
My friend popped on over from Japan the other month and the phone she brought with her ( From the company Docomo i think ) was the most incredible thing i had ever seen. It was beautiful in both looks and functionality. Amazing piece of kit. Does everything iphones and galaxies do, with utter stupid high quality images and video

And the real kicker is...

It's a throw-away, pay as you go phone. Works out at £45 brand new.

Why are we paying over 5 or 600 quid a phone over here ( sans contract deal, of course ) ?
HAIL TIM SMITH, HARBRINGER OF FADELESS SPLENDOUR !

Most beloved recent band discoveries : Midori / Mass of The Fermenting Dregs
Within settings, disable your vibration function while the phone is on silent. While in the office, keep your switch on silent (orange).

Other than that, just don't use alarms and you should be ok within the office.

As far as the rest of the stuff - it's pretty much the way you'll want it to be unless you like tweaking things and tinkering. I learned my lesson with that back around 2009 w/ a windows mobile device I rooted and decided to use as a GPS.

From a personal stance, turn off read receipts within the messages tab, and limit your send&receive address to your phone number. Having 2 sources can result in Apple friendly coworkers getting your iCloud associated account address.
I think I might switch over one of the new iPhones. I fucking hate my Galaxy
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I've been quite happy with iPhones and it's been my experience that they are generally easier to use and superior for audio apps to all but the newest Android offerings.

I don't dislike Android phones, but this to me is reminiscent of the PC/Mac argument. The PC is more flexible, but there's a certain level of convenience and stability that comes from a Mac. I think that carries over into this arena.

That being said I still prefer a PC...and an Iphone.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Got my first one in 2012 to replace a Windows Mobile device. Similar experience to Arby. I've used both sides. Neither is clearly superior to the opponent. One favors speed and gadgets, the other favors consistency in user experience.

That said, I'll be replacing my iPhone with an iPhone, my macbook pro with a macbook pro, and my desktop rig with whatever the affordable "top end" processor is and slap a nice distro of Cent or Mint.
Quote by Arby911
I've been quite happy with iPhones and it's been my experience that they are generally easier to use and superior for audio apps to all but the newest Android offerings.

I don't dislike Android phones, but this to me is reminiscent of the PC/Mac argument. The PC is more flexible, but there's a certain level of convenience and stability that comes from a Mac. I think that carries over into this arena.

That being said I still prefer a PC...and an Iphone.

I had a Samsung (Android) before, but am now on a Nokia (Windows), and for some reason people like pointing out how that's silly of me because Windows has fewer apps available and whatnot.

Yes, instead of a few million there are now only a few hundred thousand apps available to me. Oh how my life must be missing so much
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by ultimate-slash
I had a Samsung (Android) before, but am now on a Nokia (Windows), and for some reason people like pointing out how that's silly of me because Windows has fewer apps available and whatnot.

Yes, instead of a few million there are now only a few hundred thousand apps available to me. Oh how my life must be missing so much

And let's be blunt, most of those apps are shite anyway.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
this thread sucks will where are the (Invalid img)

i found some

Quote by slapsymcdougal

Was my thought as well. There are perhaps a half-dozen apps I use on anything approaching a regular basis, a a few more that I use infrequently. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go searching through the shitpile for the latest "must have" gem.
Charles Darwin

Second from the right.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
^4th from the right

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I got my S7 for free.

fite me

Not paying up front =/= free
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Second from the right.

Seems fair.

I'll take the rest.
Charles Darwin
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I imagine the app stores as rooms, where on one end you have a beautiful woman and on the other a hairy biker guy. If an app is as good as it can be, you get to have sex with the woman, but the worse it gets, the closer you move towards the biker.

Now if you average all the apps out, you can argue to how many microns penetration takes place in each room, but for all practical purposes, you're not sitting down for a while.

Last edited by ultimate-slash at Apr 27, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
Was my thought as well. There are perhaps a half-dozen apps I use on anything approaching a regular basis, a a few more that I use infrequently. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go searching through the shitpile for the latest "must have" gem.

I think I've downloaded like 3 apps onto my phone that I use with anything approaching regularity, and one is an authenticator.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i just silence the ringer and turn off the volume when im at class/work

add me on IG i follow back
@95dank
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad at #33946740
i just silence the ringer and turn off the volume when im at class/work

add me on IG i follow back
@95dank

You have some cool pictures.

Not that I was creeping
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You have some cool pictures.

Not that I was creeping

Yeah but he should really wear less clothes

Quote by ultimate-slash at #33946864
Yeah but he should really wear less clothes

huu homie
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Change the battery setting to show the percentage... That's helpful

Utilise airplane mode often. If I'm ever not using my phone I swipe up, airplane made on and lock it again, you get used to it quickly and it stops the battery dropping so stupidly fast. Makes mine last at least a full day with good usage.

EDIT : Apps-wise I use Whatsapp (if your friends have it) and other social media. Shazam is good (hold it up to a radio or whatever and it names the song, handy very occasionally), UG is good, and I love the podcasts app that comes on the phone.

Also mine's a 4, so really old but still in decent nick.
Have a Christmas
Last edited by danielh123. at Apr 27, 2016,
Making threads like these further prove there's no god.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by danielh123
Shazam is good (hold it up to a radio or whatever and it names the song, handy very occasionally)

You don't need Shazam though, Siri does it
Quote by sam b
You don't need Shazam though, Siri does it

I didn't know this. My phone doesn't have siri though, I don't think.
Have a Christmas