I was wondering if you could give me a quick lowdown on how good ( or not ) it is ?

Just watched a demo of it ( below ) and i just love it, though the guy, Ryan, IS going through a Morgan RCA35 amp, so i imagine that's going to boost the quality no end ( I only have a Marshall MA100C 2x12 )

Also, I'm in the UK and it seems that i can't get it here from dealers ( yet ) and am worried about buying one in from a US Ebay seller, not knowing if the power supply is specific. Will any generic 9v(?) power supply work with this? Sorry, that sounds like such a noob question!

Demo below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idQYmsAVvFs
HAIL TIM SMITH, HARBRINGER OF FADELESS SPLENDOUR !

Most beloved recent band discoveries : Midori / Mass of The Fermenting Dregs
I own one, even bought it from a fellow UGer. It does the Soviet Muff sound very good. The built in boost gives you tons of punch and a wide range of dirt levels. I LOVE the mids knob on this fucker, makes it cut like a knife.

As for the power supply, any center-negative power supply will work. I have used mine with a Voodoo Labs PP2+, a BBE Supa Charger, and a stand alone power supply. Just make sure the PSA you buy is the correct voltage for your country before plugging it into the wall, if you buy the power supply with the Musket.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
I own one, even bought it from a fellow UGer. It does the Soviet Muff sound very good. The built in boost gives you tons of punch and a wide range of dirt levels. I LOVE the mids knob on this fucker, makes it cut like a knife.

As for the power supply, any center-negative power supply will work. I have used mine with a Voodoo Labs PP2+, a BBE Supa Charger, and a stand alone power supply. Just make sure the PSA you buy is the correct voltage for your country before plugging it into the wall, if you buy the power supply with the Musket.

Absolutely awesome reply. Thank You for that
I think i do want one enough that it'll be worth importing it.
HAIL TIM SMITH, HARBRINGER OF FADELESS SPLENDOUR !

Most beloved recent band discoveries : Midori / Mass of The Fermenting Dregs