Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Hoooly fucking shit, I dunno whats worse, the people advocating for way lower ages of consent or the very misogynistic view of the people advocating for a more normal 16.

Or is it just that everyone is so fucking up their own arses as is just as normal for libertarians.

'U SIR BSMERCH OUR GUD NAME, U R NOT FIT FOR LIBRARYLAND'
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Hey look, a country full of libertarians is just as fucking idiotic as everywhere else.

I'd put a dollar on them being a de facto oligarchy in a few years, if that's not the case now.
...libtardland...?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EpiExplorer
Hoooly fucking shit, I dunno whats worse, the people advocating for way lower ages of consent or the very misogynistic view of the people advocating for a more normal 16.

Or is it just that everyone is so fucking up their own arses as is just as normal for libertarians.

'U SIR BSMERCH OUR GUD NAME, U R NOT FIT FOR LIBRARYLAND'

Go back to listening to mindless, overly-polished butt-tech.

That was a very rational thread. It's not like they're going to democratically vote for something like age 12, like the authoritarian Vatican City as one user pointed out
if you ever use the phrase, or something similar, "ephebophilia is not paedophilia" then you're probably a paedophile.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Too many people spouting off about Pedophilia but have exactly zero clue what it means.
libertarianism is anarchism for weakling people who can't manage their personal affairs and want to be on the gubment dole
Quote by Trowzaa
if you ever use the phrase, or something similar, "ephebophilia is not paedophilia" then you're probably a paedophile.

Quote by EyeNon15
Too many people spouting off about Pedophilia but have exactly zero clue what it means.

huh
Say ur in a place where legal age is 16, if you have sex with a 15 year old you've broken the law.
That's is not pedophilia.
I reeeaaally am not going to get drawn too far into this conversation, but you are certainly right that pedophilic activity and breaking age of consent laws are two different things.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
libertarianism is anarchism for weakling people who can't manage their personal affairs and want to be on the gubment dole

>says the only guy here that voted for Gary Johnson lmao
Quote by Fat Lard
>says the only guy here that voted for Gary Johnson lmao

yeah

Though really it came down between not voting and voting for G. J., that statist shill
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Apr 27, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33947029
Say ur in a place where legal age is 16, if you have sex with a 15 year old you've broken the law.
That's is not pedophilia.

i dunno, adam johnson definitely went down for noncing.

Quote by Trowzaa
i dunno, adam johnson definitely went down for noncing.

But not for pedophilia
i dunnooooo

you can't argue with song lyrics

Quote by gonzaw at #33947086
That's kind of discriminatory

the only time i've ever seen it used is to justify fancying 13 year olds

Quote by Trowzaa
the only time i've ever seen it used is to justify fancying 13 year olds

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.

You can safely say those people are full of shit then.

Though I never really understood the "primary or exclusive adult sexual interest" part, or at least how it's used nowadays. Like, specially with pedophilia, it is indeed described as the "exclusive" sexual interest of kids too. So does that mean that anybody that fancies kids, who also has sexual attraction to other adults, is not a pedophile? If not, what do you call him? If so, why do we use the wrong definitions?
According to wikipedia, Croatian police won't let people in Liberland. So it's a bit of an empty country right now.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
According to wikipedia, Croatian police won't let people in Liberland. So it's a bit of an empty country right now.

goddamn authoritarians
Quote by Fat Lard
Go back to listening to mindless, overly-polished butt-tech.

That was a very rational thread. It's not like they're going to democratically vote for something like age 12, like the authoritarian Vatican City as one user pointed out

Go back to listening to boring, apish old-school DM (we could play that game all day).

It's a bunch of bickering by the oblivious over what should be obvious: By all means include (and perhaps even enforce cuz fuck knows how education would be kept regulated or even maintained in that wilderness) sex education, but be reasonable towards the cycles of puberty. 16 is a normal age, 18 is pointless and restricting, lower than 16 is when lines get blurred.

Hypothetically: Does someone who is 18 and interested in BDSM have a good understanding of what it is and the extremes to which it can go? Not universally, but they'd be way better suited than someone who was 14 and was biologically and mentally immature, which is the age that some people are suggesting.
And you could bet there would be people who would abuse that rule and then just cause abuse generally, because it's already sounding vague and undoubtedly it'll be vague because like a lot of libertarian ideas, it could be summed up as a man wearing a 'do whatever cuz you're awesome and forget having any semblance of structure' t-shirt staying put in his economists armchair.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Hey look, a country full of libertarians is just as fucking idiotic as everywhere else.

That might be giving them a bit too much credit.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
That might be giving them a bit too much credit.

ye, mayhap that. Though there are some libertarian thinkers I go for, most in the US are hamfisted Tea Party blowhards and I'd like my one measly vote not to support any part of that crowd
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by JackSaints

I want to join the Croatian police now just to keep that dumbfuck nation empty

I still get their newsletter, I know what they're like
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day