I saw a great deal on the website on a les paul but i dont know much about the website and if anyone knows how trustworthy the website is, please let me know
I buy 90% of my gear off them. Awesome. Last strat I bought off them was out of stock and they arranged for it to come direct from fender to save time. Good guys.
My gastronomic rapacity knows no satiety.
I entered a Facebook contest from GAK to win a set of SD Dave Mustaine Live Wire active pickups. I was picked as a winner. Even though there were no official contest rules posted, They said I was not eligible because I didn't live in the UK. They never sent them. Doesn't sound very trustworthy to me, but of course I'm just bitter about the whole thing.
I've used them in the past with no problems.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Why would GAK not be trustworthy ?
Gear

B.C Rich Wave Signature
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Schecter BlackJack ATX FR
Schecter Omen 7

Bugera 6262 212
Blackstar ID15 TVP
GAK, guitarguitar and andertons are to my knowledge the three main/big online guitar store in UK. So yeah, they're trustworthy. Got some pedals from them, no problem encountered.
Quote by n3cr0p57
I entered a Facebook contest from GAK to win a set of SD Dave Mustaine Live Wire active pickups. I was picked as a winner. Even though there were no official contest rules posted, They said I was not eligible because I didn't live in the UK. They never sent them. Doesn't sound very trustworthy to me, but of course I'm just bitter about the whole thing.

lol I'd be spamming their Facebook to tell everyone about your interactions until I got them! I didn't know Seymour Duncan was an English company to be honest, kinda assumed they were American like everything.
Quote by Arron_Zacx
GAK, guitarguitar and andertons are to my knowledge the three main/big online guitar store in UK. So yeah, they're trustworthy. Got some pedals from them, no problem encountered.

Can confirm, have ordered off GAK before; speedy delivery.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by dragonzrmetal
lol I'd be spamming their Facebook to tell everyone about your interactions until I got them! I didn't know Seymour Duncan was an English company to be honest, kinda assumed they were American like everything.

They are American, but the store that ran the competition is UK based.
Quote by JackalUK
They are American, but the store that ran the competition is UK based.

Read terms and conditions I'm sorry to say I can't believe an American is complaining about a British competition though Do you know how many US companies do that thing where they do a competition or draw and the very last thing they say is US only. They've already got your email/share then.

I've even been part of competitions where they originally said they'd do worldwide, then changed it to US only.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
Read terms and conditions I'm sorry to say

+1

There's no way GAK would have missed a UK only clause in a comp.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Yes. I've ordered from them a few times before and it's always been good service. They also have a store in Brighton.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!