Poll: Pizza Crust Do You Eat It? Choose all that apply!
Poll Options
View poll results: Pizza Crust Do You Eat It? Choose all that apply!
Always
55 79%
Never
1 1%
Sometimes
14 20%
Depends on crust type
12 17%
Only if there is dipping sauce
1 1%
Screw the crust gimme bread sticks!
3 4%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
Pizza crust!

It can be as polorizingl as bread crust!

Do you eat it or toss it!

Do you eat it if there is dipping sauce or do you throw it out and go for bread sticks?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

People who don't eat the crust shouldn't be allowed to eat pizza tbh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

They shouldn't be allowed to eat at all.
Quote by BelowTheSun
They shouldn't be allowed to eat at all.

Even better
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by danielh123.
Who doesn't eat the crust? Name me one person! I do prefer to have a sauce to dip in though.

I know several people who won't eat pizza crust , my wife, my son, my grandchildren and several friends, most are the same that cut the crust off of there sandwiches the messed up part is all of them will munch on bread sticks and waste the pizza crust

I love the pizza crust , even better with sauce!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 27, 2016,
I always eat the crust, even if it is hard and burnt

But I prefer softer crusts on pizza and love stuffed crusts

This reminds me that I haven't had a stuffed crust pizza in years. I must take steps to rectify the situation.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Evilnine
I know several people who won't eat pizza crust , my wife, my son, my grandchildren and several friends, most are the same that cut the crust off of there sandwiches the messed up part is all of them will munch on bread sticks and waste the pizza crust

I love the pizza crust , even better with sauce!

Sounds like you need to step up the discipline on them thar wimmin n' kids!

Nah, in all seriousness you should be deeply ashamed.
Quote by danielh123.
Sounds like you need to step up the discipline on them thar wimmin n' kids!

Nah, in all seriousness you should be deeply ashamed.

Why should I be ashamed I eat their crust
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I won't eat stuffed crust because one bite makes me sick. In fact pizza in general makes me sick but at least it tastes good, stuffed crust tastes like ass.

Normal crust? Fuck yea, it's what finishes off a good pizza slice. If you don't eat it then how can you feel complete? I'd just feel a pizza crust sized hole in my life afterwards if I didn't eat it.
If there is a God, it's me.
I eat the crust first and work my way to the pointy center of the pizza. I have a habit of eating so that the last portion is the best part.

Same with burgers, I eat the edges so that its the middle part left as the last.
Quote by Rebel Scum
I eat the crust first and work my way to the pointy center of the pizza. I have a habit of eating so that the last portion is the best part.

Same with burgers, I eat the edges so that its the middle part left as the last.

I do that with burgers too. Only reason I don't with pizza is 'cos I don't think I know my portion sizes with pizza. I tend to eat till I'm finished or my body gives in, and I'd hate to lose out on that delicious last bite.
i also eat all around the edges of burgers and then eat the middle (i do the same with poptarts)

the only reason i don't eat the pizza crust first is bc i don't want to be stuck holding the pizza just on the bottom of it like a mong
the crust makes it easy to hold

but yes, the crust is delicious and i eat it every time
i've started getting stuffed crust a lot more recently and mmmmmm

i'm not even really a huge fan of pizza when it's just been delivered and such
i much prefer eating the leftover pizza the next morning for breakfast
yes I love to eat pizza & I eat the crust even if it is a little burnt that is ok it's got that brick oven flavor mmm
Quote by institutions
i also eat all around the edges of burgers and then eat the middle (i do the same with poptarts)

Pop Tart Crust!, Now that's good fodder for a whole new poll

I must agree with toaster pastries eating the Crust first is a must
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 27, 2016,
I almost always eat the crust. The only time I don't is if it's one of the crappy pizzas with the gross crust, then I'll eat like half the crust before I give up on it.
pizza hut is my fav

they've started seasoning and spicing up (not spicing up as in making spicy, but just giving it more flavor) their default crust and mmm it's good
I'll eat it but it's not as good as the rest of the pizza

So if I'm in danger of getting full, I'll not eat the crusts and focus on the tastier bites with toppings
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This is one way I'm hypocritical. Like when people don't eat their pizza crust I think they're being wasteful, but I still discard onions, tomatoes, peppers, and other food I don't like on the regular.
Only HEATHENS don't eat the crust.

And then sometimes when we get stuffed crust, people take just the crust and leave the pizza for whoever hmd.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Hydra150
I'll eat it but it's not as good as the rest of the pizza

Not as good as those beans either
I am currently making pizza at 3 in the morning because of this thread.

I will eat the crust because I'm not a terrible person.
Quote by Evilnine
Why should I be ashamed I eat their crust

You are brilliant
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Yes, I eat it because I am not a child and I eat what is put in front of me.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm a bit crusty but the doctor says that should clear up after I've taken my medication for a few days.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by WCPhils

They're the second worst type of person behind only those that leave half the meat on the bones when eating wings.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
People that eat pizza without the crust are probably the same losers that eat pizza with a knife and fork
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
There's this place by me that sells immensely large pizza slices for a decent price, they're open very late so I'll go there after hanging out at the bars. The crust is shit 90% of the time, so I'll end up not eating it. Otherwise on just about every other pizza I will always eat it, the crust is the best part usually.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by i_lovemetallica
People that eat pizza without the crust are probably the same losers that eat pizza with a knife and fork
lol when I was in ROTC in high school they played us an etiquette video for our Military Ball. It taught us how to eat food mannerly, and it included pizza for some reason. We we're just like, we're not even HAVING pizza lol.

It even gave instructions on how to hold it if a knife and fork aren't available. 3 fingers on the bottom.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 2