I give this thread a 5/5.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
just go grow a beer gut, eat lots of chips don't shave and suck cock and you can be a bear in just weeks!
excellent thread

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I bought a Hare Krishna "book" in LAX about 20 years ago for 25 cents. It had a list of personality types and the corresponding animal they would be reborn as, assuming you don't come back as human.

It said I was a bear I was pleased at that, even though it's nonsense.
Quote by TobusRex
I bought a Hare Krishna "book" in LAX about 20 years ago for 25 cents. It had a list of personality types and the corresponding animal they would be reborn as, assuming you don't come back as human.

It said I was a bear I was pleased at that, even though it's nonsense.

Imagine the awesomeness. Lazing about, eating a little honey for breakfast, some fresh sushi for lunch, a plump hiker for dinner, maybe rub against a tree afterwards and look adorable during all of it.

i wanna shit in the woods
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i know

my day will come

i know someday

i'll be the only 1
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Do you know what I think about you?

Do you know what I feel is true?

Do you know what I think about her?

I know she thinks about me I'm sure.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Cool & warm