Columns (articles) are gone?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Ok, I see that now, but the quick link at the top is still gone no? (and a couple others, IIRC?)
Charles Darwin
yeah that's weird isn't it it looks wrong

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Ultimate Guitar SLAMS the columns section

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i always thought ionian was the best
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
lol of course a dinosaur like Arby would notice something so irrelevant

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol of course a dinosaur like Arby would notice something so irrelevant

You know, I'd drive a BMW too if details didn't matter to me...
Charles Darwin
i've had two instances of bmw drivers being utter twats and borderline psychopats in the past week

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Have you actually read the comments on those things? Most are filled with idiots. Like, even more idiots that typically flood the Pit.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by Arby911
You know, I'd drive a BMW too if details didn't matter to me...
lol this makes no sense

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Have you actually read the comments on those things? Most are filled with idiots. Like, even more idiots that typically flood the Pit.

riveting tale chap
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The columns are garbage anyway. Like the dude they get to do rig rundowns needs to be replaced. He fucks up every week.

I legit don't get it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
fixed

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol this makes no sense

My apologies, I assumed that if you didn't notice small details like the missing quicklinks that was probably why you were willing to drive a vehicle with substandard fit, finish and performance. You just didn't notice.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
My apologies, I assumed that if you didn't notice small details like the missing quicklinks that was probably why you were willing to drive a vehicle with substandard fit, finish and performance. You just didn't notice.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2012/12/top-cars-in-our-tests/index.htm
http://www.caranddriver.com/features/bmw-m235i-2016-10best-cars-feature

have a nice day

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 28, 2016,
Quote by Xiaoxi

Sorry, I can't be bothered to look at your links, this is UG, where those aren't valid.

Now go get your shinebox.
Charles Darwin
lol AARP member can no longer drive, stuck in the house, bored, trying to stir shit up on the ol Pit. Even goes so far as to read UG columns.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JamSessionFreak
i've had two instances of bmw drivers being utter twats and borderline psychopats in the past week

So you're saying you came across a total of two bmw drivers this past week?
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol AARP member can no longer drive, stuck in the house, bored, trying to stir shit up on the ol Pit. Even goes so far as to read UG columns.

Young whippersnapper keeps responding because his short life is unfulfilling and he has no friends outside of the dim led screen glow lighting the basement. Even goes so far as to read shitposts from AARP eligible posters...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Young whippersnapper keeps responding because his short life is unfulfilling and he has no friends outside of the dim led screen glow lighting the basement. Even goes so far as to read shitposts from AARP eligible posters...
touche

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana