Page 1 of 2
I say "yeah man, whatever floats your boat" or "whatever gets you going" more often then I want to. Like I catch myself and feel a slight bit of shame.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I say "whatever helps you sleep at night"

A. LOT.
i also feel a slight bit of shame, but most of the time i'm bantering with an asshole anyways ok...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I say "whatever helps you sleep at night"

A. LOT.
i also feel a slight bit of shame, but most of the time i'm bantering with an asshole anyways ok...

You should give 'em a little smooch...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
pepper thy angus first
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

I have a typically sarcastic attitude when interacting face to face with people.

At the office, I'm frequently faced with the disinterested small-talk question: "How are you doing?"

My go-to response is "I'm present".

I tried "I'm surviving" for awhile but it didn't have the same impact/feel. I need something different.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Quote by Fat Lard
People say I say "ah geez" a lot

do you fuck up in front of that many people?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad

...he asks the guy who fucked up on cable on national TV.
Quote by chrismendiola

I was really trying NOT to go there...but sometimes these things write themselves...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by chrismendiola

i did not know this tbh, was just joking around.
that's pretty cool though, i would too, fuck up on national TV given the opportunity
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Fat Lard
People say I say "ah geez" a lot
Quote by k.lainad
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Arby911
I was really trying NOT to go there...but sometimes these things write themselves...
Quote by k.lainad

that's pretty cool though, i would too, fuck up on national TV given the opportunity
hey someone fill me in
Last edited by Will Lane at Apr 28, 2016,
I think he was on some MTV shit or something.

Might've been somebody else tho
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
ah geez ah geez

Another thing would be when... eating doritos... I'd think up something and tell my roommate "yeah, it's just one of my new things now"
Quote by Fat Lard
ah geez ah geez

Another thing would be when... eating doritos... I'd think up something and tell my roommate "yeah, it's just one of my new things now"
hey

explainad yourself about this tv thing
I took some chick I was trying to talk to thru myyearbook.com that happened to be engaged on to MTV Friendzone as an icebreaker to meet her
That's pretty great lol
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
To be clear though, I'll use "ah geez" for all types of scenarios. Like if someone is telling me a story and I'm responding in a 'smh' manner, etc etc
I say 'hold on' a lot, like a lot. If someone asks me something when I'm doing something or it requires additional brain power (like recollection or solving a problem) I'll often say 'hold on' - I even say it mentally to myself at times. Even when playing games and I'm reloading i'll think to myself 'hold on... hold on...'

I kind of murmur it too. I'd been doing it for years without realizing until my girlfriend at the time brought it up and I was like 'what? Don't be silly', yet years later, still saying it everyday.

Also this is my 1000th post for UG, so congrats TS.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
wait can we talk about how fat lard is a celebrity and i didn't know about it and that's awesome

i say your butt all the time. it's my go to in any situation
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I like to say " time to go" to people at work just randomly once at least an hour has passed after lunch, they always get excited then let down when they realize it's not really quitting time!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I call people BOZO now
Quote by Skibolky
Quote by dPrimmy
I have a typically sarcastic attitude when interacting face to face with people.

At the office, I'm frequently faced with the disinterested small-talk question: "How are you doing?"

I tried "I'm surviving" for awhile but it didn't have the same impact/feel. I need something different.

I always reply " well I wouldnt want to lie to you"

I say 'seriously' way too much.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by AvoidingBee7
I call people BOZO now

I call people BOZO now
Quote by Skibolky
my new thing is listening to original Linkin Park and making inappropriate, uncalled for, comments about OP's religious convictions (sorry bro still can't resist).

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I say a lot of 60's 70's slang,

like cool beans, groovy man, right on etc.

I call people CLOWNS, not BOZO
I thought your new thing was trying too hard.

But I guess that's been your thing for a while.
Quote by k.lainad

My dream for a long time to gain notoriety would be to vomit on the leader of some country on live TV.

I don't have a new thing though.

Quote by dPrimmy

How about "I've got the weirdest boner right now". ?
Last edited by CodeMonk at Apr 29, 2016,
Quote by CodeMonk
My dream for a long time to gain notoriety would be to vomit on the leader of some country on live TV.

You could puke bacon chunks on an ayatollah or sumthin'.
Quote by Skibolky
Quote by CodeMonk

as always, a United States president is one step ahead
I say fair enough quite a bit.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite
I say fair enough quite a bit.

Ah, this one is what I do. (fair enough)
Quote by Skibolky
Page 1 of 2