Hello everybody!
I am looking for a complete chart with all possible chords
seriously though, I am really looking for it
Can you help me?
Well, of course I googled but I cannot find a proper one whith all chords on it.
I thought you have one or maybe you know a good link
Quote by copperwreck
What about a chart of time signatures?

Sorry, I do not know what it is
Quote by mattuschber
Yes, I bumped into it too yesteday but I think you cannot really print it out..there are lots of water marks on it and it is alomst not usable

Buy the pdf of it. You didn't mention that you wanted it for free.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Buy the pdf of it. You didn't mention that you wanted it for free.

yes, I am looking for something similar for free
ALL possible chords? That's an ambitious list, virtually infinite.

Seriously though, are you sure a poster is what you want? These days there are phone apps where you can put in the chord you want & it'll show all potential shapes, or even put in the shape you're playing & they can tell you what chord(s) it is. There are similar pages online.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
ALL possible chords? That's an ambitious list, virtually infinite.

Seriously though, are you sure a poster is what you want? These days there are phone apps where you can put in the chord you want & it'll show all potential shapes, or even put in the shape you're playing & they can tell you what chord(s) it is. There are similar pages online.

sounds great! Any suggestion for a free androind app?
Quote by mattuschber
Sorry, I do not know what it is

Just a joke. There was this tool article here recently where the time signatures where described as "off the charts" and there was some rather humorous discussion on what that meant.

(Times signatures are the 4/4 or 3/4 or 15/16 etc instructions on the beat of the song.)
I would just suggest learning about chord construction and you don't need any charts or apps to do it for you. Having to rely on a chart or an app is not a good thing in the long run.

Give man a fish etc...
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115