aw hell no
13 52%
aw hell yeah
6 24%
aw hell maybe
6 24%
Voters: 25.
Page 1 of 2
I never had a problem with Google Glass and this doesn't bother me either.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
This is some Black Mirror Entire History of You shit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It'll certainly be interesting to see how this plays out. I spent the first half of my life in a world without commonly available internet and computers. Security cameras had to have tapes included, and you could go hours without being able to contact someone.

The second half of of my life included internet, mobile telephony as a standard, digitization, etc. From about 18 on, I knew my movements were being tracked, and my presence was video recorded from the moment I left the house (well, not EVERY moment - but often enough that I wouldn't show up on someone's radar at least 2x an hour.)

For future employment opportunities, currently people from the first half of my life are in the hiring seat without complete record of all their F-ups on YouTube and social media. The people in entering the hot seat have cataloged all their misdeeds. This ought be interesting.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
It seems to me that a regular camera would be a lot more comfortable/practical to use

And cheaper
I have nothing important to say
Quote by kabadi.man
for certain situations, this could actually be a good idea. I remember reading that some police in london were wearing cameras to record what actually went on during incidents they were attending (Although i dont think it was mandatory). this protects both them and the person/s they are dealing with as it provides evidence as to what actually happened.
A contact lens version would obviously be moving with the eye and so would be a record of what the officer actually saw rather than giving a wide general view from its position strapped to the officers chest.

And might be a lot more difficult for them to 'accidentally' turn off or leave in the car.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I could record fine bitches everywhere and I wouldn't have to pull out my phone. Where do I sign up?
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Only a wanker would wear Google glasses

So....pretty much everybody here then?
Charles Darwin
I actually thought we had these already
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm pretty content with technology as it was five years ago. Things like 4K, Google Glasses, and driverless cars- pretty much any recent techonology doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe I'm mentally aging too fast.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm pretty content with technology as it was five years ago. Things like 4K, Google Glasses, and driverless cars- pretty much any recent techonology doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe I'm mentally aging too fast.

i have no interest in owning a driverless car, but i do have an interest in all the other loonies on the road owning one.
Quote by Jackintehbox
i have no interest in owning a driverless car, but i do have an interest in all the other loonies on the road owning one.

I had to leave the car in town last night because beer, so yay overnight parking charges this morning.

If the fucker could have driven itself, that would have been awesome.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Baby Joel
i think we should burn all technology

Do all devices you use to connect to the internet first, then get back to us for more instructions.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by chrismendiola

4k is pretty sweet man. It's crazy looking

self driving cars suck. All it means is I'm gonna get behind even more people cars barely going the speed limit

they shouldn't be allowed to leave the right lane
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 29, 2016,
Quote by WCPhils
self driving cars suck. All it means is I'm gonna get behind even more people cars barely going the speed limit

they shouldn't be allowed to leave the right lane

god forbid we try to cut down on the needless deaths of 3,000+ people per day
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by WCPhils
All it means is I'm gonna get behind even more people cars barely going the speed limit

People who feel they have some sort of divine right to exceed the posted limit should all die in a fiery crash.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Trowzaa at #33949247

Exactly what I was thinking. That episode also scared me more than any other episode because much of it is already happening in reality, and now this.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Apr 29, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
People who feel they have some sort of divine right to exceed the posted limit should all die in a fiery crash.

but now they can't arrive at the next red light 3 seconds sooner than everybody else
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Arby911

I mean I thought it was obvious that post wasn't 100% serious but whatever

And I've never been a highway in decent weather where the flow of traffic wasn't at least 10 over the limit. The idiots who decide to be the only one not driving with everyone else, whether that be too slow or too fast, are the hazards.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 29, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola at #33949515

It's pointless to be exited over this kind of shit when it's just gonna be ridiculously expensive anyways. I have no use for a contact lens camera, and I find the idea of it pretty creepy.

I never really bought into the modern electronics hype either. Stuff like tablets, smartphones, and overpriced TVs never really interested me, it's just more overpriced shit I don't need.
I started watching this show on netflix called Black Mirror

in the show there is an episode where all these futuristic characters have build eye lens that can record any moment of their lives, and they can replay any moment whenever, like actually display their memory on a mirror or a screen.

in the episode a dude thinks his GF is cheating on him so he makes her show him her memories and the whole thing just goes to shit. He finds out so much dirt it's crazy

i would NEVER ever use anything like that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Trowzaa at #33949247

Quote by k.lainad at #33949802

in the show there is an episode where all these futuristic characters have build eye lens that can record any moment of their lives, and they can replay any moment whenever, like actually display their memory on a mirror or a screen.

in the episode a dude thinks his GF is cheating on him so he makes her show him her memories and the whole thing just goes to shit. He finds out so much dirt it's crazy

i would NEVER ever use anything like that.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Arby911
I never had a problem with Google Glass and this doesn't bother me either.

yeah

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Now that's something I could get behind.

heh
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Where Bladeslinger at

lurking
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by k.lainad

i saw something about that show. is it worth watching?
Quote by mattedbird at #33949861
i saw something about that show. is it worth watching?

very much so. each episode is a different story too so you can watch them in any order.
Page 1 of 2