Page 1 of 2
They were all cunts to honest but Thatcher was the worst. There's a reason "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" was UK number 1 when she died.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i'm from the U.S we don't know anything about other countries

in fact, we don't even know that much about our own.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Clement Attlee's probably GOAT but Tony Blair's my personal favorite.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
tony blair's probably the worst

bonus points for his tag team with that american clown.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Tony Blair was probably the least cancerous among prime ministers that were in power within my lifetime. Gordon Brown coming second.

Thatcher was the worst of all time though. The effect of her selling off the vast majority of our UK manufacturing and engineering industries at that time has had devastating effects that are still being felt to this day and they probably always will be felt for the rest of our days on planet earth. She earned every last bit of hatred she got.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 29, 2016,
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33949915
Clement Attlee's probably GOAT but Tony Blair's my personal favorite.

zyzz avatar
uses the word GOAT in the pit
probably a legit MGTOW

miscer confirmed lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 29, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
zyzz avatar
uses the word GOAT in the pit
probably a legit MGTOW

miscer confirmed lol

I'm an MGTOW ironically, they're a bunch of red pill weirdos

I do have an account but I don't post much.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
ayyylmsosa
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Churchill was a great PM and I'd back Thatcher as well. They both made mistakes but they stuck to their guns and Britain was better off after they left office than before they entered. That's always a good sign.
whichever one the English pit users hate the most, so prolly Margy Thatcher
My God, it's full of stars!
George Washington

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
this is such a yank thread

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
The worst set of PM's have to be Thatcher, Major, Blair, and Cameron.

Thatcher destroyed heavy industry, for which the reprocussions are being felt today with many areas still in poverty due to lack of jobs.

Thatcher sold off the utilities, and in some cases companies operate as a monopoly in all but name. This allows above inflation price rises that is not fair on the consumer as we are forced to pay because there are no other companies to turn to. Also, when one company jacks up its prices, the others follow suite. The only people who benefit are the shareholders.

Also she sold off £10.8 billion worth of social houses in the right to buy scheme and her government did not replace any of them. This led to several housing bubbles that culminated in a crash in the 90's and again in 2008 (though there were several more compounding factors that led to the crash in 2008, but we learned nothing from the 90's).

Major introduced public-private partnerships which are the worst of both worlds. Private companies run services for a profit and any losses are paid for by the taxpayer. In effect, this means we get less for our money and services are inefficient.

Blair, along with Bush, took us into two wars that destabilised the world stage.

Cameron and is ilk are currently doing a Thatcher. Privatising and destabilising the NHS, destroying the welfare state, and allowing private profit driven business to take over schools and hospitals. We are being shafted with out current government.

On a less negative note, Thatcher did bring the UK back onto the world stage, grew the economy and created jobs.

Major continued this trend in growing the economy despite two recessions in the 90's.

Blair inherited a decent economy but squandered it...

I tried to be positive but I cant. The UK is going down the pan.

(If I have posted any bullshit let me know. I am left leaning and could very well be biased and misinformed on certain things).
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Too much focus on post-WWII. How about some of the more significant figures from before 1939?-

William Pitt the Younger
William Ewart Gladstone
David Lloyd George
Quote by Guitardude19
The worst set of PM's have to be Thatcher, Major, Blair, and Cameron.

Thatcher destroyed heavy industry, for which the reprocussions are being felt today with many areas still in poverty due to lack of jobs.

Thatcher sold off the utilities, and in some cases companies operate as a monopoly in all but name. This allows above inflation price rises that is not fair on the consumer as we are forced to pay because there are no other companies to turn to. Also, when one company jacks up its prices, the others follow suite. The only people who benefit are the shareholders.

Also she sold off £10.8 billion worth of social houses in the right to buy scheme and her government did not replace any of them. This led to several housing bubbles that culminated in a crash in the 90's and again in 2008 (though there were several more compounding factors that led to the crash in 2008, but we learned nothing from the 90's).

Major introduced public-private partnerships which are the worst of both worlds.
Private companies run services for a profit and any losses are paid for by the taxpayer. In effect, this means we get less for our money and services are inefficient.

Blair, along with Bush, took us into two wars that destabilised the world stage.

Cameron and is ilk are currently doing a Thatcher. Privatising and destabilising the NHS, destroying the welfare state, and allowing private profit driven business to take over schools and hospitals. We are being shafted with out current government.

On a less negative note, Thatcher did bring the UK back onto the world stage, grew the economy and created jobs.

Major continued this trend in growing the economy despite two recessions in the 90's.

Blair inherited a decent economy but squandered it...

I tried to be positive but I cant. The UK is going down the pan.

(If I have posted any bullshit let me know. I am left leaning and could very well be biased and misinformed on certain things).

Major introduced PFI, but the lifetime value of projects undertaken during his time in office are dwarfed by those undertaken during Blair's first term.

Which include the self-destructing schools in Edinburgh. And the Northumbria Foundation NHS Trust deciding that it was better value for money for them to borrow over £100 million from the council to buy out their PFI contract and save around £3.5 million a year over the remaining life of the contract.

Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
Too much focus on post-WWII. How about some of the more significant figures from before 1939?-

William Pitt the Younger
William Ewart Gladstone
David Lloyd George

I'd have at least given Palmerston a mention, even though he was enough of a dick to support the Confederates during the American Civil War(and it was being a dick, he wanted them to win just to fuck the USA).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Apr 30, 2016,
I think Attlee is the only one who I respect.

John Major is probably the least terrible of the bunch within my lifetime, but to be fair, the choices within my lifetime are crap.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Apr 30, 2016,
Seinfeld had a great joke on Neville Chamberlain:

JERRY: Vomitting is not a deal breaker. If Hitler had vomitted on Chamberlain, Chamberlain still would have given him Czechoslovakia.

GEORGE: Chamberlain...you could hold his head in the toilet, he'd still give you half of Europe.
During education I learned about every damn PM between 1945-1990 or something and I've forgotten just about all of them and will just assume none of them are worthy of much respect
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Rebel Scum
Seinfeld had a great joke on Neville Chamberlain:

JERRY: Vomitting is not a deal breaker. If Hitler had vomitted on Chamberlain, Chamberlain still would have given him Czechoslovakia.

GEORGE: Chamberlain...you could hold his head in the toilet, he'd still give you half of Europe.

The thing Seinfled is overlooking is Chamberlain couldn't stop Hitler taking Czechoslovakia, any more than he could have prevented the invasion of Poland.
Chamberlain bought time, and even that wasn't enough to make the British, French and Belgian forces able to stop the Germans in Europe.
And had an effort been made to do so by military force, things would have turned out worse than they did in '40.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Anyone remember when Bin Laden got merked and Lemoninfluence was like "we shouldn't celebrate anybody's death u guise" and then when Margaret Thatcher died he was like "fuck that bitch"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33950416
Anyone remember when Bin Laden got merked and Lemoninfluence was like "we shouldn't celebrate anybody's death u guise" and then when Margaret Thatcher died he was like "fuck that bitch"

He was a mug too
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Thatcher.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by ErikLensherr

lol yeah
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by ErikLensherr

Aye.

He was like "I may be a hypocrite, but that doesn't mean that every argument I make is complete nonsense"

Yeah ok buddy good luck with that
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
There's not been a single PM I've lived through who I didn't think was a cunt. Gordon Brown was at least benign.

EDIT: actually yeah Cameron is worse than Thatcher.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 30, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
There's not been a single PM I've lived through who I didn't think was a cunt. Gordon Brown was at least benign.

EDIT: actually yeah Cameron is worse than Thatcher.

Unless you count being enough electoral bonerkill to get Cameron in.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat

William Pitt the Younger
William Ewart Gladstone
David Lloyd George

As an Irish person, Gladstone was probably the best of a pretty bad bunch for us.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Aye.

He was like "I may be a hypocrite, but that doesn't mean that every argument I make is complete nonsense"

Yeah ok buddy good luck with that

he did have a point though

the fact that every argument he made was complete nonsense is unrelated to him being a hypocrite but rather just a coincidence
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
he did have a point though

the fact that every argument he made was complete nonsense is unrelated to him being a hypocrite but rather just a coincidence

Well yeah, but it's just a weak rebuttal to protect his ego from getting too badly wounded like it was anything worth protecting to begin with.
Quote by TheSennaj
Page 1 of 2