I barely earafuha

fucks sake
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i don't get it

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought
Abu haajar?

I barely earafuha

Baarifha*

^ that's the past tense third person plural don't you bitches make me angry
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 30, 2016,

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
first person?

I barely conjugater

but it is first person
My God, it's full of stars!
What did they even achieve in that skirmish though? They lost all their vehicles, several men, and lots of valuable ammunition. Not to mention their accuracy was very likely close to less than 5% - they were in far more danger to each other than whoever their quarry was. When he loaded that RPG - with the pin still in - and had it pointed inside the truck, I was like fucking hell this is moronic.

They have no coordination, no commander, and they're simply untrained mad men who keep saying God is great for whatever reason. Was God truly great when your driver died? Was God truly great when you got shot rolling away like a child rolling down a hill?

That was one piss poor attack plan and one fucking hilarious attempt at a retreat. I can only assume that they went out there to lose all their men, vehicles, and weapons, because that was far from an organized assault or even harrying. And they launched their attack in the early morning? Who even does that?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.