I've heard this mentioned around this forum a lot.
From what I've looked through on the website, it seems to be some sort of effects program from Windows and OSX

Does anyone use this on OSX? Can it and Garageband 6.0.5 work together?

I thought I'd get some replies on this before deciding to download or not

Thanks
Get the free trial. From what I remember of Garageband I think it can, although I haven't used it since OS X 10.6 so they might've changed it.

According to this it runs inside GB:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/212766?start=0&tstart=0
yes and yes.
you have to put it in a blank audio track, then add guitar rig to the track like its one of the built in effects garage band comes with (compression,equalizer, reverb, ect...)

VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at Apr 30, 2016,
Guitar Rig 5 is obsolete as far as amp models go - but it has some good effects. For amps, try Bias, Scuffam, Kuassa, Amplitube 4 etc.
Quote by diabolical
Guitar Rig is just as fine as the rest listed above, as long as you know how to use it.

well I tried it earlier, couldn't figure it out. So I deleted it...
for some reason, when I turned that "Skreamer" box on, it started a lot of buzzing noises in my headphones...and I couldn't figure out how to turn it down.

Anyways,
is there a website or something where I can learn what all these tuner knobs do?
(not just the ones in Guitar Rig 5, but as in in general. I understand what bass(low), mid(mid), treble(high), reverb, gain, and overdrive do. But where can I fine what Depth, feedback, fat, attack, level, delay, and rate do)
Virtually all Golf iron individuals who efficiently reply to the whole set of quiz thoughts on a contest could be typed towards the respected contest's award obtain.