Poll: Have you heard of the Sovereign Citizen/Free Inhabitant movement
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you heard of the Sovereign Citizen/Free Inhabitant movement
Yes
16 53%
No
14 47%
Voters: 30.
Page 1 of 3
'CAN U PROVE THAT AM DRIVIN'

Yer just making it harder for yourself, m8.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Wipe them out
All of them
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
like there are some messed up cops but some people are just so dumb and i feel for so many cops that have to deal with this bollocks
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yeah, I've seen a video of two people claiming they're free inhabitants based on the Articles of Confederation. Apparently nobody told them the Articles aren't enforced anymore.
Free Ali
Free Lard
"call the police!"
"sir, we are the police."

dying
it's all coming back

not dying, this poor kid who has to deal with all that crap cause her dad is stupid
it's all coming back

I picture these dipshits as the type you see I a lowlighting hipster coffee shop preaching the philosophy of life loud enough so the whole place can hear. I actually got some pleasure out of watching that.
I only as got as far as the first guy in that video. Regardless of how much of a stupid twat he was being, there is no justification for how that cop dealt with that.
Quote by StewieSwan
this is a good one, too
l]
jesus
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
fucking libtards, amirite xiaoxi
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Baby Joel
"call the police!"
"sir, we are the police."

dying

this

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I wonder if anyone has ever been held down and just said "I do not consent!" and were actually left alone.
Quote by severed-metal
I wonder if anyone has ever been held down and just said "I do not consent!" and were actually left alone.

"Well shit, had I known..."
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by severed-metal

"damn you know the secret words, i'm going to have to let you go now"
They all seem like such well-adjusted, normal folk.

Until the video stops buffering and they move and speak.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by K33nbl4d3
"i come in peace"

fuck i missed that one the first time watching it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by StewieSwan

don't know why she's tagged as a crazy feminist. just a crazy person.
but lol at the end.
"you need to calm down"
"YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR FUCKING JOB BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR FUCKING LAWS"

what does being a free inhabitant even mean. like how could you think that would be something legitimate?
it's all coming back

is she the one that has that disorder where she thinks everyone's after her or something
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"speeding in and of itself is not a crime

according to th- according to the state of texas

the

actual

uhhhhm

aauuuhgghhmmm

it is theeeeee

uhhhhm

oh you know the

the attorney generuhhhl

not the attorney general but theee

the prosecutor yeah the DA"
They shouldn't be allowed to exist
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I've had my fair share of police bs to deal with and beat them in court twice (record still clean btw) but never did I act like a twat like these fuckwits.
the only time i ever remotely copped (lol) an attitude with a cop was the time this one came up to me, shining his flashlight in my face, and immediately started reading me my miranda rights.

and by attitude i mean i was using a calm inside voice to say "what the fuck? are you fucking kidding me? what the hell is this?"

and i don't like cops.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
As perhaps some of you know, I'm in law enforcement myself. The Sovereign Citizen movement has been around for a while, and while it's still very small they can be extremely dangerous.
There have been a couple of incidents where officers have been killed or wounded by these people, who have a general hard-on against police and a particular hatred of federal authorities.

Among their many weird beliefs is that "County sheriffs" are the only Constitutional legal authority and that the federal government has no power to field any sort of police agency.

A current tactic is to drive around with home-made license plates on their cars, waiting to get stopped. Then, they have a large group of fellow believers that can be speed-dialed en masse and the bunch will show up as the guy is arguing with the police.

They are ALWAYS confrontational at the least.
Quote by Baby Joel
don't know why she's tagged as a crazy feminist. just a crazy person.
but lol at the end.
"you need to calm down"
"YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR FUCKING JOB BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR FUCKING LAWS"

what does being a free inhabitant even mean. like how could you think that would be something legitimate?

probably cuz the "this is rape! this is rape!" part when he's cuffing her
Quote by Bikewer
As perhaps some of you know, I'm in law enforcement myself. The Sovereign Citizen movement has been around for a while, and while it's still very small they can be extremely dangerous.
There have been a couple of incidents where officers have been killed or wounded by these people, who have a general hard-on against police and a particular hatred of federal authorities.

Among their many weird beliefs is that "County sheriffs" are the only Constitutional legal authority and that the federal government has no power to field any sort of police agency.

A current tactic is to drive around with home-made license plates on their cars, waiting to get stopped. Then, they have a large group of fellow believers that can be speed-dialed en masse and the bunch will show up as the guy is arguing with the police.

They are ALWAYS confrontational at the least.

Just shoot them, no one will really mind.
Quote by BobBastard
They deserve every ass beating, pepper spraying and tasering that they get.

Lol man people really only care about preventing police violence when they like the target.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Lol man people really only care about preventing police violence when they like the target.

that's the idea
Quote by seanlang01

It doesn't bother me then either. Knocking a few more heads would do this world some good
Last edited by BobBastard at May 2, 2016,
I do not consent!

That guy was the best. But they all need to go into mental homes.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at May 2, 2016,
Page 1 of 3