Yes
17 52%
I wear a onesie and ride my bike down busy narrow rodes
16 48%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 3
do you hate them?

joggers partially apply.

stop riding down narrow roads with no shoulder/bike lane. do you want to die?

are you aware that you're wearing an adult onesie?

why do you think it's appropriate to ride side by side?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Just slow down and go around them you big dumb idiot
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Just slow down and go around them you big dumb idiot

read: narrow road
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yeah Bryce, learn to read you big dumb idiot.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by jakesmellspoo
read: narrow road

you'd be able to go around if you were cycling too you big dumb idiot
i spelled roads wrong.

Quote by Hydra150
you'd be able to go around if you were cycling too you big dumb idiot

i can't afford all the spandex.

and let's be clear: people who use a bike as a means of transportation are cool, but i've seen sooooooo many of these recreational types behaving like complete dickheads.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Apr 30, 2016,
Quote by bradulator
I am a cyclist.

ugh
ok cyclists in lycra are shit bags
also the ones who dont use lights at night

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
try not to walk around to pigeon toed while your butt pad protrudith

they ride side by side for revenge on society.
i guess i'm a cyclist, but i use internal combustion instead of feet, because i'm not a caveman.
Spandex is lame but bikes are cool

I need to fix mine up and get a bit fitter in time for summer
Yeah they're awful, joggers can be worse though. Especially the ones that jog on the road, like fuck off
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah Bryce, learn to read you big dumb idiot.
This post was made before leaving to work.

On my way to work I passed by like 6 cyclists.
It's awkward when you have to turn in front of them.

So that's really all I have to add to this thread.
Quote by snipelfritz

Cyclists are alright. What I really hate is people who drive cars.
If there is a God, it's me.
The problem isn't cyclists or pedestrians, the problem is idiots.

People in cars are just as capable of being idiots with no regard for the safety of themselves or others(See: Drunk drivers, texting while driving, makeup/grooming while driving, letting your pet sit in your lap while driving, etc.) as anyone on a bike or on foot, the only difference is that people in cars usually live to try and justify their stupidity, and it's a lot harder to die by getting hit by a bike than a car.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 1, 2016,
Quote by necrosis1193
The problem isn't cyclists or pedestrians, the problem is idiots.

People in cars are just as capable of being idiots with no regard for the safety of themselves or others(See: Drunk drivers, texting while driving, makeup/grooming while driving, letting your pet sit in your lap while driving, etc.) as anyone on a bike or on foot, the only difference is that people in cars usually live to try and justify their stupidity, and it's a lot harder to die by getting hit by a bike than a car.

I resent that. I got hit by a bike once, and I died.
Quote by qrEE at #33951312
I resent that. I got hit by a bike once, and I died.

That's an easy fix though, just go get hit by a bike in whichever kind of afterlife you ended up in. Since you can't die when you're already dead, it'll counteract your first death and you'll come back to earth. Just make sure you think of a way to dig out of your grave first, and hope you didn't get cremated.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Don't you think I already tried that?

It doesn't work, I'm stuck in hell, doomed to roam the UG forums forever as my form of ironic punishment.
I ride all the time and used to during peak hour for the commute.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
do you hate them?

Some, yes...see "lycra idiots" below

Quote by jakesmellspoo

stop riding down narrow roads with no shoulder/bike lane. do you want to die?

They have as much right to use the road as you do. Although if you can see a car's behind you and you've got time to brake and let the car through that narrow gap before you've arrived, you should try to let the car through first.

Quote by jakesmellspoo

are you aware that you're wearing an adult onesie?

I fucking hate the road bike onesie wearing lycra idiots. They are the worst and most inconsiderate cyclists on the roads from my experience. You have my permission to mow them down fella

Quote by jakesmellspoo

why do you think it's appropriate to ride side by side?

No its not appropriate at all (and against the law where I'm living currently). 9/10 times its those lycra idiots doing that so fucking mow them down.
Quote by bradulator
I am a cyclist.

Word. Suck my hairless (for the wind resistance) balls.

Spandex rules, also I jog run on the road and with my dog. I am literally every traffic hazard.

I got hit by a cyclist once while cycling, myself. Was not fun, do not recommend.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by Rebel Scum
I ride all the time and used to during peak hour for the commute.

Some, yes...see "lycra idiots" below

They have as much right to use the road as you do. Although if you can see a car's behind you and you've got time to brake and let the car through that narrow gap before you've arrived, you should try to let the car through first.

I fucking hate the road bike onesie wearing lycra idiots. They are the worst and most inconsiderate cyclists on the roads from my experience. You have my permission to mow them down fella

No its not appropriate at all (and against the law where I'm living currently). 9/10 times its those lycra idiots doing that so fucking mow them down.

This

Also
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPUe80oBZw
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Cyclists can gtfo.

I'd mind them a lot less if:
  • the roads were better maintained
  • people didn;t have enormous fucking hedges hanging over the road
  • I lived somewhere that's actually level
  • that one guy who stoppEd at traffic lights(yay) but instead of putting a foot on the ground, leaned on my fucking car GET OFF MY FUCKING CAR CUNTBAG
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Cyclists can gtfo.
Technically, they do gtfo.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Technically, they do gtfo.

If they could do it in straight line

*officespace.jpg*

That'd be great.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I'm sure OP would love the Netherlands
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
The only thing that annoys me about cyclists is that they dont pay any road tax, and when they use the road they look at me in my car like im the one who shouldnt be on the road even though im the one paying for it
Quote by mattedbird
trail riding is where it's at

da

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by the bartender
I'm sure OP would love the Netherlands

Bike paths everywhere hmu

(I still think there are way too many assholes in traffic tho. Rules are hard apparently)
Quote by ultimate-slash
Bike paths everywhere hmu

(I still think there are way too many assholes in traffic tho. Rules are hard apparently)

I heartily endorse cyclist apartheid.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I don't hate most cyclists, the problem is that when they do stupid stuff I am the one responsible for not squishing their head like a pumpkin under my tires. If they follow the road rules like everyone else then it's fine, but it's when they start weaving around cars in crazy traffic and expect the car to avoid them that bugs me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i spelled roads wrong.

i can't afford all the spandex.

and let's be clear: people who use a bike as a means of transportation are cool, but i've seen sooooooo many of these recreational types behaving like complete dickheads.

Yeah and all drivers are just, perfect. Most people know how to drive really well, it's only when cyclists come into it that any road accidents ever happen.

Honestly though, I do see more shitty cyclists than drivers, as a percentage. I know how to drive, and so I also know how to be on the road on my bike. I hate cyclists that run red lights, don't know which lane to be in, don't know how to overtake safely.

But I also hate drivers who think they own the road. If it's a narrow road then fuck you, why is that my fault? Get a smaller car.

And the amount of drivers that ignore cyclists completely and cut them up/pull out infront of them.

And riding 2 abreast is SOMETIMES a defensive thing. When the road is narrow you will inevitably get some asshole driver who tries to overtake anyway, cyclists are actually encouraged to stay in the middle of narrow lanes to prevent drivers trying to overtake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWAVCYcxmo
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
/snip

And riding 2 abreast is SOMETIMES a defensive thing. When the road is narrow you will inevitably get some asshole driver who tries to overtake anyway, cyclists are actually encouraged to stay in the middle of narrow lanes to prevent drivers trying to overtake.

/snip

Is that so that you can demolish all the environmental advantages of the bicycle by making it take longer for #internalcombustionmastarrace to get somewhere that matters(a location noone has ever cycled to).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 3