Page 1 of 2
Bump when you are high on drinking, rocking out harder or anything like that.

Now I just went apesh*t over Rob Zombie's new song and it's driving me crazy.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Quote by Hal-Sephira
rocking out harder
You mean like a boner?
I could pop a boner real quick, hang on.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Ok I got one.

Now what?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I remember when I had my first beer
Are you sure it wasn't a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade?
No. Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade.

Do it right, bish.

But actually, my parents would share their liquor with me every now and then since I was like 14 so I don't remember my first. But my first legally purchased drink was Coke + Bacardi Oakheart.
I don't remember when I had my first beer
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
well fellow travelers of this digital interspace, I'm here to say that I've been floating for quite some time now. The view is nice with little to no turbulence!
Bump because pooping.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
haha cool thread

i actually just waked n baked so yeah

i'm just recording some new tracks for my band, and eating leftovers from last night
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Does it say poop or boob????
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I can't even smoke right now.

Gotta get clean for a new job.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I can't even smoke right now.

Gotta get clean for a new job.

I have a mouth swab test at my Amazon interview tomorrow. Contemplating whether or not I should smoke today. I'm pretty sure I can get away with smoking today.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I have a mouth swab test at my Amazon interview tomorrow. Contemplating whether or not I should smoke today. I'm pretty sure I can get away with smoking today.

Don't just to be safe.

Also the Amazon facility I was at was fucking terrible. Just giving you a heads up. They'll hire anyone as long as you pass the mouth swab and have a high school degree/GED. Then they reward sub-par quality of work as long as you do everything really fast.

All the people the "leadership" told me were their best workers had absolutely no work ethic. As long as their rates were high it didn't matter that they folded books in half and jammed them into bins. Or bent records to fit into bins that were too small.
I worked there not last winter but the winter before. I hated it. It's fucking mindless. It's torture. It makes me feel like I have several ADHD.
I quit right as they were gearing up for the holidays. Right before Thanksgiving.

11 hour shift plus waiting an hour just to leave the parking lot then another hour for my drive home. Fuck that shit.
Anybody went high this weekend?
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
I'm not high but i am drinking so does thatcount
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I am a lost garden in the circuits of time [REAL and RAW Freestyle]

Muthafuckin hot in this club tonight
Eyes through the booze got me ready to fight
Parking lot soldier with a 2x4
Breaking into every car that holds two or more
Ripping out the radio by the fucking wire
Before I leave I give 'em a flat tire
Jacked the final car and I was blazing like fire
Sorry cops, can't stop, the situation is dire
Fucked a nigga up cuz he looked at me funny
Stole ur kidz bop and I killed the easter bunny
Funny thing I am not much funny
This canyon boy got ya pregnant let me rub on that tummy
Youtube thank you
Only 90's kids will get this
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Have anybody went on high lately?
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
MXR M-103 Blue Box
I'm so high - I just masturbated in public, climaxed, and made it home before the law made it to the scene!
Quote by eGraham
Does it say poop or boob????

no it is actually that Black Flag rectangle username guy's username
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2