Page 1 of 2

A simple quote that people often regurgitate. It sounds nice and all, but do you really agree with it?

I would probably prefer to be loved for what i'm not.
Depends on the essence of the person
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
If everyone hates you for being you, you should probably change.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
also if you're hated that's where bullying comes in as a positive corrective social mechanism
I have no strong feelings one way or the other
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
if i can make money by pretending to be someone im not then i would rather do that

i would rather be bieber than kurt cobain

Quote by kalypto at #33952287
also if you're hated that's where bullying comes in as a positive corrective social mechanism

unless you engage your karma shield
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa at #33952294
if i can make money by pretending to be someone im not then i would rather do that

Identity theft I sense?
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
Quote by NeoMvsEu at #33952296
Identity theft I sense?

identify theft is not a joke neomyseu

Quote by Trowzaa

i would rather be bieber than kurt cobain

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i feel like if everyone loved me for something i'm not, i'd end up like kurt.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Trowzaa at #33952299
identify theft is not a joke neomyseu
People already have trouble with my real name and now they have trouble with my username?

I guess I'm personally disliked for what I'm not

Just poking fun at the wording, no eternal harm done
though I'm personally on the fence about using a crafted reputation to better oneself.
unless Neo Evil11 is the only user you call Neo, you could shorten to Neo.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Quote by Hail
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Nobody deserves you at your worst, ETR.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by NeoMvsEu at #33952313
People already have trouble with my real name and now they have trouble with my username?

I guess I'm personally disliked for what I'm not

Just poking fun at the wording, no eternal harm done
though I'm personally on the fence about using a crafted reputation to better oneself.
unless Neo Evil11 is the only user you call Neo, you could shorten to Neo.

ohhhhh, it's a v, the underline on this site is awkward

Being loved is a worse feeling than being hated, so I'll continue to be who I am until I have nobody.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33952283

this. hate to say it, but there is a certain amount that someone has to give to conform to society.
Quote by ErikLensherr
"should" I disagree with. Entirely contextual and currently without any mention of reason, or any sort of qualifier. Even "probably" largely depends on how important/right/good it is that X fits into community Y.

anyway I don't do the celebrity quotes thing because I wanna be the very best, like nobody ever was.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at May 1, 2016,
Quote by slipknot5678
everyone hates me for being me.

changing is impossible lol

Nah you're good Other Erik, we are beloved.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd much rather be me than anything else. Do you guys hate yourselves or what?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I can’t help it
if you might think I’m odd
if I say I’m not loving you for what you are
but for what you’re not
I think the whole philosophy of 'know thyself' and then 'staying true to yourself' (even if you're hated) is a flawed premise. If you really knew yourself for who you really are, you would know that you are extremely likely a deeply flawed individual who has learned a lot of unhelpful behaviors that are squandering your chances of being an overall better person. Therefore it would be in your own best interest to change them.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 1, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I think the whole philosophy of 'know thyself' and then 'staying true to yourself' (even if you're hated) is a flawed premise. If you really knew yourself for who you really are, you would know that you are extremely likely a deeply flawed individual who has learned a lot of unhelpful behaviors that are squandering your chances of being an overall better person. Therefore it would be in your own best interest to change them.

Trying to improve on your bad traits and staying true to yourself aren't mutually exclusive. If you want to be liked (like the vast majority of people do) then self improvement would be a natural course of action in staying true to yourself. People do misinterpret quotes like that though.
Quote by Trowzaa at #33952320
ohhhhh, it's a v, the underline on this site is awkward

You're gud
Quote by Jet Penguin
Quote by Hail
Can I hate you for posting shitty motivational posters? Because I hate everyone of Facebook that does that too.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
a lot of people like me for some reason. i find it a little bit confusing.

maybe it's because irl i'm quiet and don't say much of anything except a polite hello/goodbye. maybe it's just because i got so used to being treated like a piece of shit thru middle/high school and my brief time in college.

and to think i used to be a huge Kurt worshipper back in my early high school years.

now i really don't care how people feel about me unless you're a qt and you're shooting me down or you're being rude.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by korinaflyingv
Trying to improve on your bad traits and staying true to yourself aren't mutually exclusive. If you want to be liked (like the vast majority of people do) then self improvement would be a natural course of action in staying true to yourself. People do misinterpret quotes like that though.

I never said they were mutually exclusive. I was addressing those people who really do think that being 'tr00 2 urself' at the cost of other people really is the moral high ground, otherwise you're a 'fake.' I agree that people do misinterpret quotes like that though.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Cardbored
I'd much rather be me than anything else. Do you guys hate yourselves or what?

lol of course they do
My God, it's full of stars!
a little bit of self-loathing is a good thing.

keeps your head from getting too big.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Anthony1991
Can I hate you for posting shitty motivational posters? Because I hate everyone of Facebook that does that too.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I never said they were mutually exclusive. I was addressing those people who really do think that being 'tr00 2 urself' at the cost of other people really is the moral high ground, otherwise you're a 'fake.' I agree that people do misinterpret quotes like that though.

fair. i don't know any of those people, thankfully.
Quote by bradulator
Who is this new mod though?

probably some multi
Quote by bradulator

makes u think
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 2