Page 1 of 2
one of the first things a toddler should be taught is how to safely handle firearms, i believe the responsibility lies with the parent to ensure that it is taught properly
Quote by kalypto
one of the first things a toddler should be taught is how to safely handle firearms, i believe the responsibility lies with the parent to ensure that it is taught properly

pretty much.
I mean if you're not gonna teach your kid basic gun safety then don't come crying to me when they shoot you lol.
fucking moron.
ban toddlers

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
ban toddlers
agreed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
any of them involve those asinine children's guns that look like toys?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The only thing that stops a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
most toddlers are responsible gun owners ok

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
ban toddlers

This is the only solution to the problem at hand.

You can take the toddler away from the gun, but you cannot take the gun away from the toddler.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 1, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE at #33952519
This is the only solution to the problem at hand.

Quote by chrismendiola at #33952476
:

No better argument for the death penalty, IMO.
Free Ali
Quote by kalypto at #33952451

walking and talking is pr important
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by neidnarb11890
pretty much.
I mean if you're not gonna teach your kid basic gun safety then don't come crying to me when they shoot you lol.
fucking moron.

Before you can walk you should learn to fire a gun.
Quote by Trowzaa
walking and talking is pr important

fucking libtard
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ok then mr jakesmellstoddlerspoo
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
how else is my child supposed to say he was born with a gun in his hand unless i put one there before he can walk and talk?

huh?

huh?

huh?
where in the world does a toddler find a gun in plain sight?

bad parenting
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jakesmellspoo
how else is my child supposed to say he was born with a gun in his hand unless i put one there before he can walk and talk?

huh?

huh?

huh?

If the mother put it there instead. Obviously.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
There's a Sandy Hook joke here that's too classless even for me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JustRooster
I was googling around to find out how many motor vehicle deaths there have been this year to try and show that your argument ignores scope and that 23 is statistically negligible, but then I found this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/guns-deaths-car-deaths_us_56991b31e4b0ce4964242c47

I still don't get why y'all don't treat gun ownership like car ownership, where in order to get a license you have to prove that you're only partly idiotic and will not crash and burn often.
Quote by ErikLensherr
There's a dead baby joke here that's too classless even for me.

fixed
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I still don't get why y'all don't treat gun ownership like car ownership, where in order to get a license you have to prove that you're only partly idiotic and will not crash and burn often.

Licensing judgement is a big pile of worms.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

idk but it's fun to have three licenses to drunkenly shoot passersby from mah big rig
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
dead baby jokes are like, 4chan circa 2007 much
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by neidnarb11890
do people still make "dead baby" jokes?
& if so, why?

Because they're classless?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Guns don't kill people, toddlers kill people
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I'd agree if getting a license was difficult in any way whatsoever. I literally parallel parked and then drove in a circle
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
this is why we need more birth control + abortions
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils
I'd agree if getting a license was difficult in any way whatsoever. I literally parallel parked and then drove in a circle

Which is why I said partly idiotic instead of competent Current tests' aptitude aside, maybe you shouldn't get to own a gun if you fail certain tests.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Which is why I said partly idiotic instead of competent Current tests' aptitude aside, maybe you shouldn't get to own a gun if you fail certain tests.

I wouldn't have a problem with that.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

I had to back in & I did a really bad job, but they let you pull forward & fix it -- I was still like right on top of the line haha
Page 1 of 2