Page 1 of 2
what is up
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

the sun. only for a little while longer tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
chicken butt
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
cool

Quote by ErikLensherr
chicken butt

tell me why, chicken thigh
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Banjocal
jazz

jazz is up

jazz is down but not as down as me you hear
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by kalypto
smells like up dog in here

what's up dog?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

this is up dog
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by jakesmellspoo
what's up dog?

nothing much, what's up with you?
i still haven't seen that movie.
Quote by vintage x metal at #33952494

this is up dog

damn GOT 'IM
Quote by kalypto at #33952495
nothing much, what's up with you?

damn GOT 'IM (x2)
Free Ali
how is babby form HELP
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

oh man

i got got
why did you get got
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
tell me why, chicken thigh

wouldn't you like to know, chicken toe
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
what is got?

where did i get it from?
Quote by vintage x metal
jazz is down but not as down as me you hear

you should be down in my tummy
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sam b

oh ya gotta keep this type of clutter away from the REAL STUFF in the rest of the pit

my bad, sam b

alternatively
my b is your b
my b is sam b
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by sam b

fascist
I thought we had the chat thread to contain this balderdash.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
you've been misinformed
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
oh ya gotta keep this type of clutter away from the REAL STUFF in the rest of the pit

my bad, sam b

alternatively
my b is your b
my b is sam b

Don't mind me, you're getting the attention you desperately crave so congrats.. I guess
things that are up:

sky
celings
roofs
my ass
stars and moons and suns and other planets
birds flying
the iss
clouds
my spirits.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by sam b
Don't mind me, you're getting the attention you desperately crave so congrats.. I guess

Saadia stays getting accused of this like 400% more than the rest if you folk
My God, it's full of stars!
~ feminism ~

is it raining yet
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by neidnarb11890
nobody pays attention to me & I try so fucking hard too it is insane smh

hello fellow theory thread person
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by neidnarb11890

i appreciate you
Quote by Dreadnought

sam has a salty snarky whiner rep to uphold too, don't forget

heaven forbid he have some chill.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by neidnarb11890

if I die I hope you'll come to my funeral and sit at the back in silence
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by jakesmellspoo
what is got?

it's this tv show with tits and dragons

airing on HBO in a couple hours
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
hello fellow theory thread person

whats good man?
Quote by kalypto
i appreciate you

much respect
Quote by Hydra150
if I die I hope you'll come to my funeral and sit at the back in silence

you & me both
Quote by neidnarb11890
whats good man?

I have that pleasant warm feeling from a mild sunburn and just had an enchilada for dinner You?
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theguitarist
things that are up:
my spirits.

yay

Quote by Dreadnought

yep

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
~ feminism ~

is it raining yet

fill the dry forums with his bounty of tears
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I have that pleasant warm feeling from a mild sunburn and just had an enchilada for dinner You?

just had raviolis for dinner
listening to my copy of My Aim is True to see if it's worth holding onto -- it skips all over the place on "Allison" I think I will get rid of it
Page 1 of 2