Boxer briefs
48 60%
None
4 5%
Other
3 4%
Voters: 80.
Page 1 of 2
How do you even wear boxer briefs? They always feel like they're strangling my balls.
Boxer briefs, from Uniqlo preferably.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
These are fantastic. I wear them when I wear my nice pants (they don't bunch up), when I go hiking or long days at work (don't smell bad and prevent chafing), and on long runs/to the gym (they breathe very well.)
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by WaterGod
How do you even wear boxer briefs? They always feel like they're strangling my balls.

Dat support and reduced chance of having saggy genitals later in life tho
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I want to see chrismendiola in a thong

GG92 steady flirting with me ;|
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at May 1, 2016,
I get irrationally cranky when I wear boxer briefs. like, I hate how they feel on my thighs
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by chrismendiola
GG92 steady flirting with me ;|

I wanted to Netflix & chill with chrismendiola but he said he only likes the Netflix part
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by chrismendiola
Dat support and reduced chance of having saggy genitals later in life tho

I guess if you like suffocating your future children.
Quote by WaterGod
I guess if you like suffocating your future children.

Good thing I don't want children.
Free Ali
This is actually a good topic of conversation and thread idea. I did not like boxer briefs at all until I tried the specific kind that I wear now. I also still prefer some nice loose boxers occasionally.

Truly this is an issue that will define our times
My God, it's full of stars!
refer to booty thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
guys should wear girl panties because way more comfortable lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^100% disagree, I have like 1 pair that are truly comfortable and I sort of just put up with the rest of them
cat
Quote by guitarxo
^100% disagree, I have like 1 pair that are truly comfortable and I sort of just put up with the rest of them

maybe you just aren't good at panty shopping
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Women shouldn't wear underwear at all amirite fellas
Free Ali
Quote by theogonia777
maybe you just aren't good at panty shopping

Nah I choose to believe that my body is so unique that only custom-made clothing will suffice
cat
Quote by BladeSlinger
I get irrationally cranky when I wear boxer briefs. like, I hate how they feel on my thighs

SAME!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by theogonia777

Girls aren't the ones with some massive dick and balls sticking out down there.
i own some boxer briefs but i wear boxers 98% of the time
they show some of the time so i make sure i get nice plaid patterns
Quote by Eastwinn
i own some boxer briefs but i wear boxers 98% of the time
they show some of the time so i make sure i get nice plaid patterns

I find it really irritating when I'm at work and a co-worker makes a big deal about the waistband and maybe an inch of fabric from my boxers showing.

"Nuh, nobody wants to see that."

No one wants to hear you, yet you're still talking.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
way better than buttcrack on display
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Used to always wear briefs but I switched to boxer briefs like a 1.5-2 years ago? Best decision ever.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Without further ado:
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Hydra150
way better than buttcrack on display

Exactly

I'm also bending and lifting shit repeatedly throughout the day. It happens.

Is it a coincidence that the only people who say shit like that barely lift a finger throughout their shift?
Quote by bradulator
Boxer briefs. Not too loose, not too tight.

I wore boxers in like 8th-9th grade
it was mad uncomfortable 'cuz they would bunch up & my balls would get stuck in one of the legs or whatever
but I didn't wanna get called a faggot in gym class or something

with boxer briefs everything is in its right place

also I don't think I could fit boxer shorts under my pants
Quote by jakesmellspoo at #33952862
I find it really irritating when I'm at work and a co-worker makes a big deal about the waistband and maybe an inch of fabric from my boxers showing.

"Nuh, nobody wants to see that."

No one wants to hear you, yet you're still talking.

Your workplace always sounds so delightful.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Your workplace always sounds so delightful.

Wanna hear more about it?

I'm putting in my two weeks tomorrow.

And filing an OSHA report.
I can't wait to quit mine too but only when I've got something better lined up. That isn't 8 hours a day sat in front of a computer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I was going to wait, but after I had a rack of boxes full of frozen food fall on top of me among other things these past few weeks I can't wait any longer. The final straw was somewhere between that and getting home and finding out they fucked with my hours/schedule again.
bjorn borg boxer briefs
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by chrismendiola
BREAKING: jakesmellspoo quits his job.

This'll be the 3rd time I quit a job and only the second job I quit.
not gonna lie i miss going commando but i had to stop once my urinary tract went to shit now it's just too much of a risk ya know? boxers offer the most freedom so i've been going with pure cotton ones nice and soft none of that itchy plaid nonsense. my balls usually end up becoming a sweaty disaster before my day is even over but it's not the biggest deal i guess.
Page 1 of 2