I recently got a bass, and I'd like to learn some deathcore songs.
I'd like some easy-to-start songs.

Thanks in advance!
I am a bass guitar player and also a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works through Professional resume writing service ("http://resumeplus.us") . I listened to many death core songs. And one of my favorite is a band named Whitechapel. Whitechapel is amazing! Very technical and amazing I don't know who put some of these bands on this list all shall perish should be higher carnifex also one of my favorites I prefer the black dahlia murder and all the bands I listed over suicide silence! My personal opinion! This world is ours and we won't stand still Infinitude sets thy vision toward the deep Civilization will fall by the hand of all disease Banished of all life and awoken from the grave! Whitechapel this is exile!
Last edited by oliverrichmond at May 7, 2016,
Drop to a tuning that sounds like garbled shit.
1-0-1-00-111-000

That's every deathcore song.

Now go flip your hair from side to side and impress all the 14 year old girls.
If high school me remembers right. Job for a Cowboy - Entombment of the Machine was pretty easy. That was the only song my friends told me to learn though.
You can't go wrong with some All Shall Perish, but some to the tapping takes a little practice. Idk if they count as deathcore but Bring Me The Horizon is a good place to start as well. I haven't learned anything from Thy Art is Murder but they're music sounds pretty easy to play.
Quote by CJax
1-0-1-00-111-000

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by CJax
1-0-1-00-111-000

Yeah, real wise guy, huh? And what do you like that's so cool?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by michaelwagner25
I recently got a bass, and I'd like to learn some deathcore songs.
I'd like some easy-to-start songs.

Thanks in advance!

Move this over to the guitar techniques area.