Hey guys, my bands about to do a mini tour and finish up our album so it's time to finish up my rig.

I'm running this;

Mad Professor Green Forrest Compressor HW
ES-8
Loop 1: Colorsound Wah -> HM-2 Clone -> KLONE
Loop 2: Crowther Hotcake
Loop 3: Mesa ToneBurst
Loop 4: EHX SuperEgo (LOOP)
-> Boss RV-2 -> EQD Aftermath -> Red Witch Red Ruby Fuzz
Loop 5: Ibanez FL-9 -> Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo
Loop 6: Death By Audio Echo Dream 2-> MXR Carbon Copy
Loop 7: Empty
Loop 8: Empty

So I'm going to sell the aftermath and Tremolo plus i've got about 1K US to spend on the rig.

What reverb/modulation/fun pedals do you think would help make my board get a few more tones. I'm really interested in the Alexander pedals they seem great. Would like advice like, is the Eventide/Strymon stuff really worth it? I need some big reverb sounds for some specific stuff we've recorded so far, I'm usually a 1 box for 1 sound guy but I plan to keep this board intact for a long time besides swapping the occasional drive pedal EG. Don't want to be 6 months from now and realise that the H9 or similar would have genuinely solved all my problems.

Cheers
Eventide & Strymon make great stuff, end of story. I've only heard good things about Alexander, but have no personal experience, sorry.

What kind of capabilities are you looking for?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Would you rather go for a big midi pedal like an H9 or two or dedicated verbs and modulation. I would need 2 verbs at this stage to cover the sounds. Do you think it would be a better investment getting something like the H9? i just don't really know as I've always been fond of one trick ponies. My only experience with decent multi FX was the Nova Mod and Nova Delay/Flashback X4, none of which I really enjoyed.
Personally, I prefer pedals- I use multiFX strictly for practice and "tone shopping", but I know all kinds of guitarists at all levels who use them for performance. Sometimes mixed with regular pedals.

So I would probably opt for pedals.

However, there are pedals like the H9 that cover a few bases, and do it well. If their controls are well-thought out, they're worth the investment.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Just so we're clear- have YOU looked at the H9 and figured out the controls? Because it doesn't matter what I think of them if they're a pain for you to use.

So- given you're planning on ditching the Afterneath and the Pentavocal Trem*- what other tones do you want to add to your board?

* If I may ask, why?