Advanced level here. Getting back and relearning some steps. Just need songs to warm up with.

I currently learning to play: Secondhand Serenade - Stranger, Day Tripper - The Beatles, Queen - You're my best friend, Oasis - Wonderwall

Open to more suggestions. molte grazie!
Strummed I quite enjoy playing wonderful life by black.
Finger picked, dust in the wind by Kansas or belated promise ring by iron and wine. Although dust in the wind is also a nice one to strum like in the film old school.
I would suggest David Bowie songs( specially from the Ziggy Stardust album) or Porcupine Tree songs. They are fun to play and sing IMO
R.E.M. Everybody hurty is nice warm-up song for picking and strumming
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Experience has shown me how dangerous that can be.
Try some rodrigo and gabriella

But in all seriousness rodrigo y gabriella is some pretty hard stuff to learn, but it's fun nonetheless. Try learning Logos, that's a fairly straight forward one to learn and sounds great.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by GameSkate
Don't!

Posted what every lurker of the thread wanted to post but didn't
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
Try some rodrigo and gabriella

But in all seriousness rodrigo y gabriella is some pretty hard stuff to learn, but it's fun nonetheless. Try learning Logos, that's a fairly straight forward one to learn and sounds great.

The sound maker (I think that's what it's called) is also a fun one to play.
Rodrigo y Gabriella did an awsome bit in guitar star. Cracking program well worth a watch if you can find it online. Not necessarily great for song choice but due to their being so many people auditioning you find playing styles that are really quite fun to try and emulate.
Only about a million songs that fit this description. LOL Since you listed Queen and the Beatles, I'll add "I should have known better" and "Crazy little thing called love". Easy fun songs IMO.
Try some Cat Stevens, maybe Bob Dylan. Jethro Tull songs are pretty fun too. Smile by David Gilmour is real easy but it's a great song in every respect. If you really want to build up some fingerpicking chops look at John Fahey and Leo Kottke