"An eleven-year old Talladega boy bragged that the burglar he shot while the boy was home alone “started crying like a little baby.”

Chris Gaither narrated the story to WVTM-13 reporter Kyle Burger, who referred to the arrested burglar in his written article, published alongside the on-camera interview, as “a baby that learned his lesson.”..

At this point in the interview, Gaither’s mom interrrupts him, saying, “Tell him about pointing the gun at you, baby.”

“Oh right. He pointed the gun at me when he was coming downstairs,” Gaither said. “And then I told him I was gonna kill him and all that. And to get out of my house.”*

Read more here: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/watch...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

This is your brain on CoD.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
That kid gonna join the army, go crazy and kill his whole platoon in cold blood
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
He fired 12 shots but it seems only one of them hit

what a n00b
I have nothing important to say
Probably his best K/D ratio to date.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I'm sure he really was acting in self-defense in this case but the fact his mum had to remind him to focus on that bit of the story is concerning.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by JackSaints
He fired 12 shots but it seems only one of them hit

what a n00b

He swears he got hit markers though
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
That's one Talladega night he'll never forget
Check out my band Disturbed
That happened like 10 miles from where all my southern family lives. That town's full of a bunch of shitheads.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
this is wrong on so many levels

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
this is wrong on so many levels

I agree. I'm gravely disappointed in the overall level of accuracy shown.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Dude had a .38 and was warned 4 times before the kid grabbed a 9mm, a police officer would've shot 3 and killed the man the second he saw the gun.

He admitted he was shaking, but he missed 11 shots.

Most of you couldn't even load a gun.

My take from it is why the fuck did the burglar not pawn his gun if he was looking for drug money?

******s lucky he didn't grab a shot gun, kid wouldn't have missed then.

Also doubt the burglar cried from physical pain, probably more the idea he was gonna die if the kid had more shots.
Last edited by stratkat at May 3, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
That's one Talladega night he'll never forget

We like to joke out here on the track, but today we're forming an alliance to talk to you about a very serious, important issue: packs of stray wild dogs that control most of the cities in North America. Remember, stray dogs are not your friend. However, if you see one, walk right up to it and lay down. If it starts to sniff you, that's a good sign. If it begins to bite, you're in trouble, friend. Grab a pole.
Quote by stratkat
Dude had a .38 and was warned 4 times before the kid grabbed a 9mm, a police officer would've shot 3 and killed the man the second he saw the gun.

He admitted he was shaking, but he missed 11 shots.

Most of you couldn't even load a gun.

My take from it is why the fuck did the burglar not pawn his gun if he was looking for drug money?

******s lucky he didn't grab a shot gun, kid wouldn't have missed then.

Also doubt the burglar cried from physical pain, probably more the idea he was gonna die if the kid had more shots.

Because he can earn more by robbing people using the gun that he'd get from the pawn shop.

You seriously have no fiscal nous.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Because he can earn more by robbing people using the gun that he'd get from the pawn shop.

You seriously have no fiscal nous.

Simple risk/reward equation right...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin