Poll: How much Perfume/Cologne Do You Wear?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much Perfume/Cologne Do You Wear?
I prefer small amounts
17 49%
I prefer medium amounts
9 26%
I prefer large amounts
2 6%
I bathe in it to make people's eyes water
1 3%
I only were alot when my B.O. is out of control
2 6%
I wear none I prefer to stink.
10 29%
Voters: 35.
Ok so when it comes to colognes and perfumes how much is too damn much, personally I think the proper amount is when it can be smell momentarily as you pass someone litely when standing next to someone.

If only everyone felt this way the world would be a better place nothing worse than someones perfume/cologne being so strong that it assaults your olfactory senses as soon as they enter the room, I hate being at a restaurant and someone has so much on that I can taste it from across the room.

So how much is too much?

What does everyone else think?

Multiple choice poll be sure to vote!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 4, 2016,
i like the polo and lacoste colognes, they smell matured, and they are very strong.

i usually just spray a little on my neck and maybe a little on my arms if i'm wearing a t shirt.

i don't get why people use expensive colognes like Axe body spray lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chrismendiola
The optimal amount is when you can smell it only when you're within arms' length.

+1
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

How about hippies that don't bathe and douse themselves in copious amounts of patchouli or other scented body oils to mask their stench!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I shower every day and will shower more than once a day if I exercise a lot, so I never smell, and thus never need to wear perfume.

And I'll never wear cologne, because I don't want to smell fucking terrible.
If there is a God, it's me.
My natural scents are ultra-strong antiperspirant and acetic acid.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I use colognes extremely sparingly and only when I'm going to be in the company of my wife, the only person that I care to enjoy it.

Anywhere/when else I prefer to have no scent.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
im 21

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I use deoderant in the morning or if I smell bad.
Cologne and perfume are for the type of people I aspire to never become.

Poll is trash.
Last edited by institutions at May 4, 2016,
I use aftershave even though I never shave
I only put a little bit on (a couple of splashes or sprays and only when I go out). If someone can smell you from a distance, you've got too much on and are likely to make someone choke.
I have nothing important to say
I never use cologne or perfume, but occasionally use aftershave.

I use deodorants though, plus I shower/bathe frequently. Typical Aquarius
I shower & put deodorant on in the morning.
cologne is like for 19th century people who shit in pots & wear the same suit all week or whatever lol get with the times.
Short burst of BO bash before getting dressed. Fuck anything else.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by institutions

Poll is trash.

Well that may very well be, but at least it smells good
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Well it depends on the scent I'm wearing. If it's something rich with a lot of character (most EDPs) I prefer to use a very small amount. If it's lighter, floral, or more linear (most body sprays) I use a lot more because of the lack of staying power. For instance, I wear Bath & Body Works sprays far more frequently than EDP, but my entire closet smells like Velvet Orchid because it just lasts forever.

I wear deodorant every couple of days since wearing it daily irritates my skin. I have a vanilla-scented one and a floral-scented one. Usually my body wash overpowers the smell of the deodorant though.

Now that I think about it, a lot of my makeup is scented too. I don't know if anyone has ever been able to smell it on my face though - I hope they have because I really enjoy those scents. My favorite smells like violets.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Well it depends on the scent I'm wearing. If it's something rich with a lot of character (most EDPs) I prefer to use a very small amount. If it's lighter, floral, or more linear (most body sprays) I use a lot more because of the lack of staying power. For instance, I wear Bath & Body Works sprays far more frequently than EDP, but my entire closet smells like Velvet Orchid because it just lasts forever.

I wear deodorant every couple of days since wearing it daily irritates my skin. I have a vanilla-scented one and a floral-scented one. Usually my body wash overpowers the smell of the deodorant though.

Now that I think about it, a lot of my makeup is scented too. I don't know if anyone has ever been able to smell it on my face though - I hope they have because I really enjoy those scents. My favorite smells like violets.

Good God I hope you are a female
stick deoderant in the morning

and i keep a can of spray stuff for when i get stinky at work on hot summer days.

cologne is for bougie trash.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I had a friend who put on cologne regularly. It smelled like a corpse, and it was so fucking strong that you could smell it from a great distance. I was able to tell if he was in a crowd of people because I could smell him before I could even see him.

And everyone thought it smelled great. This is proof that anyone who wears cologne is poopy.
If there is a God, it's me.
One of the managers where I work wears cologne. He really lays the stuff on thick. I've complained that he smells like a French whorehouse, but he says he constantly gets compliments from the women at work.
I went to see John 5 at this nightclub here in Indy called The Vogue about a month ago I was standing at the end of one of the bars, next to a waitress station, the waitress, who looked like a young Lisa Kudrow with dreadlocks, smelled quite literally as if she had been swimming in a pool full of patchouli,

She was doing a good job, having fun and digging the tunes and I had a really choice location about 3 steps higher than the main floor which was a great vantage point so I endeavoured to deal with her assault on my olfactory senses.

This past Sunday I went to a different venue to see The Reverend Horton Heat, I had a seat on the deck which is about head level above the main floor. I kept getting strong whiffs of patchouli and it came and went so I knew it was not someone sitting near me, well into the show when the lights got bright enough to get a good look at the crowd on the floor I saw her. She was a good 10/12 feet from me and smack dab in the middle of the crowd, it was patchouli girl the waitress from the Vogue, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by guitarxo
what if I said no

I'd probably ask you what you are planning on doing Friday night.
Quote by TobusRex
I'd probably ask you what you are planning on doing Friday night.

Well played
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 4, 2016,
many of the products i use have almond or sandalwood oil in them. that's my theme.
but i always smell alright so long as i'm wearing deodorant
perfume is a good book
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Love crabtree and evelyn West Indian Lime. Perfect combination of manly and fresh but not like a toilet cleaner. Having said that I'm so lazy I can put up with wearing crap deodorant.