Poll: Do you vote on UG polls?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you vote on UG polls?
Always
5 14%
Never
2 6%
Sometimes
11 31%
Only when it is a subject that I am truly passionate about!
3 9%
I vote when I am interested
7 20%
I refuse to vote on senseless polls like this one!
7 20%
Voters: 35.
Do you vote on UG polls?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Hell Yeah!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

I almost answered this and then had a little talk with myself.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
I almost answered this and then had a little talk with myself.

But did you vote?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Banjocal
no

Well then you should consider option #6

Remember if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I was going to vote but I overheard banjo's discussion and it was pretty compelling

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I often vote if my vote can make the result more closely resemble a crude drawing of genitalia.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
yes

i always vote, and sometimes post

there's a pretty big lurker epidemic in the pit lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ultimate-slash
Never. I even voted correspondingly in your poll.

Well if you voted never on this poll then never will be an incorrect respose
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I was voted president of the "voting sucks" club in high school.
If there is a God, it's me.
Only when I agree with the option. If not, then only if there's a joke option. If not, then I don't.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Only when I agree with the option. If not, then only if there's a joke option. If not, then I don't.

Logic is a rare thing here in the pit, bravo
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

kyrjtrGWESRKI;SLUYet
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
kyrjtrGWESRKI;SLUYet

My thoughts exactly.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by Evilnine
Logic is a rare thing here in the pit, bravo
Ya so when my stance of DICKSDICKSDICKSDICKS wasn't in this poll I went for the joke option and voted Sometimes.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ya so when my stance of DICKSDICKSDICKSDICKS wasn't in this poll I went for the joke option and voted Sometimes.

Damn I knew I was forgetting an option
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

I vote on most polls

I can do some real life voting today and I might do that even though I know nothing about anyone I can vote for
I have nothing important to say