Page 1 of 2
ok
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"bad" as in overall quality, or "bad" as in it lacks in some areas of direction or production?

"bad" can also mean "good" in the right context
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
life is an experience, not a movie lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Bad like it's just not going to win any Oscars or bad like Jar Jar Binks and midiclorians are in it?

Han shot first
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 4, 2016,
and i said, "I'm addicted to meth."
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Wo he ah ah
Wo he ah ah

ting tang walla walla bing bang?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
"bad" as in overall quality, or "bad" as in it lacks in some areas of direction or production?

"bad" can also mean "good" in the right context

Yeah, it could be "bad" as in those bad movies where the protagonist is a superhero who kills zombie dinoriding Nazis and shit. Wouldn't mind my life being that movie
you spend the first 5 years tryin to get with the plan and the next 5 years tryin to be with yr friends again
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Did you know Minus The Bear is one of my top 3 favorite bands? And that I listen to at least one of their albums every day and have been for like 10 years?

Did you also know that I love you (Ean) right now?
she said, " i love having my asshole eaten"
and i said, "i'm a skinny emo ass eater baby xoxo"
~in the movie of my life i'm just an extra~
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by kalypto
she said, " i love having my asshole eaten"
and i said, "i'm a skinny emo ass eater baby xoxo"

hey nice
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
and in the movies
we'd be together someday
but this is real life and things just do not work out that way

Quote by Rebel Scum
Like Re-animator bad?

Re-Animator is a fucking masterpiece
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at May 5, 2016,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Did you know Minus The Bear is one of my top 3 favorite bands? And that I listen to at least one of their albums every day and have been for like 10 years?

Did you also know that I love you (Ean) right now?

Quote by seanlang01
I've gotta wake up so fucking early

the mistake i made in the lyrics (should be 'you' rather than 'she') made it ungooglable so i'm glad you two caught on
Page 1 of 2