Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I converted this into a floor lamp. Got it because it's unique. Plays horrible. Sounds horrible. Balance is horrible. But, it's really cool looking.

"Quick to judge. Quick to anger. Slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand-in-hand."
- Rush, "Witch Hunt"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Just search for Wishbass, and then feel like a horrible person for creating such a thread that brings up those horrific monstrosities.

Amen, brother

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Just search for Wishbass, and then feel like a horrible person for creating such a thread that brings up those horrific monstrosities.

Oh god those things.

And the guy who makes them is a complete assclown.

Remember several years ago some guy commissioned one and it was a horrendously badly made?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Oh god those things.

And the guy who makes them is a complete assclown.

Remember several years ago some guy commissioned one and it was a horrendously badly made?

But they are categorically the best Fretless basses ever, with their non adjustable bridge and no truss rod.
I've been watching videos on those Wishbasses for about 30 minutes now, they don't seem all that bad if you want to put the work into it.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But they are categorically the best Fretless basses ever, with their non adjustable bridge and no truss rod.

Because why would you need to adjust perfection?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
If you are looking for a real wish bass horror. I give you..

THE BANANA BASS

(Invalid img)

I've actually played one of those. Lets just say the intonation was as horrendous as the looks.
Quote by anarkee
If you are looking for a real wish bass horror. I give you..

THE BANANA BASS

(Invalid img)

I've actually played one of those. Lets just say the intonation was as horrendous as the looks.

/thread

That is an abomination.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
I was always a fan of the Vaccaro guitars and basses. A little unusual, but not too over the top. Maybe not "weird" but different.

Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What in the blue hell is that second one?

Fitz would have, well, fits if he saw that.

I genuinely cannot remember; I have a few problems.