Hey all I'm in the market to pick up another guitar, hoping you guys could help me out a bit.

Budget: under 350 would be amazing, might he able to stretch it to 500 if it's really good

Preferences: 24 fret, no trem, prefer a super strat shape, H-H or H-S-H passive pickups, 6 string, I'd like a thinner neck but it's not a big deal

Used please

I've looked into the s series and rg series ibanez but I'm a little confused on their names, and what they mean. I mostly browse guitar center's used section on their website and it's hard to tell the bridge type from the pictures. So specific models would be nice.

I'm open to other brands as well, just throw something out. I know there are many options at this price point and I'd like to narrow it down a bit.

Thanks!
The gear:

Carvin Bolt Classic
PRS SE Singlecut
Agile AL-1900
Peavey Vypyr 2
As you've already said, there are many models in this price range with those specifications. Ibanez s and rg models could easily meet your demands. The best thing you could do is trying out a few of them if it's possible.
Used RG550/570 or prestige 1570.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by JackovSlayer
As you've already said, there are many models in this price range with those specifications. Ibanez s and rg models could easily meet your demands. The best thing you could do is trying out a few of them if it's possible.

Yeah, guess I meant I was more looking for specific models, like rgxxxx or sxxxx, because I know nothing of how they name guitars. Other brands are welcome too.
The gear:

Carvin Bolt Classic
PRS SE Singlecut
Agile AL-1900
Peavey Vypyr 2
Normally with Ibanez the numbers ending with 1 have no trem. There is a pretty comprehensive list here:http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/Model_number that explains what the numbers mean.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Have you considered Schecter? I have an Omen 6 that I got as a gift, it's in my regular rotation.
These are on the high end of your budget, but you can find something similar on the used market.
http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-SCE-STEALTHC1-LIST
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by ibacred
Hey all I'm in the market to pick up another guitar, hoping you guys could help me out a bit.

Budget: under 350 would be amazing, might he able to stretch it to 500 if it's really good

Preferences: 24 fret, no trem, prefer a super strat shape, H-H or H-S-H passive pickups, 6 string, I'd like a thinner neck but it's not a big deal

Used please
Thanks!

Here's a potential winner:

https://reverb.com/item/2165453-godin-redline-hb?_aid=pla&pla=1&gclid=CjwKEAjw3qu5BRC-0uCw8O6Y5zcSJAA_WtdLDnkYMbs4w55O27D6dXUjzuUvO12bqMjtg4xSm31LwhoC423w_wcB
The Godin Redline HB is made in Canada and ticks all your boxes. Well made, too. The one potential problem is they're discontinued. But that's recent history, so there are still a fair number to be had out there.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at May 5, 2016,
A Jackson JS32TQ is a hell of a lot of guitar for the money and is only £235, leaving you enough money left over to buy some decent pickups and get it set up properly.

http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/products/jackson_js32tq_dinky_dka-_qm_trans_b.asp
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
RG321 OR RG421 for budget ibanez hardtails. Pickups probably suck, but that is an easy fix.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the responses guys, I'm gonna look into the Godin and Ibanez guitars then!
The gear:

Carvin Bolt Classic
PRS SE Singlecut
Agile AL-1900
Peavey Vypyr 2