38 79%
UNDER
2 4%
EITHER
3 6%
NEITHER I USE CORN COBS
5 10%
Voters: 48.
Ok it's pretty simple, when you place a roll of toilet paper on the holder do you have it over or under as in does the lose end hang from the front or from behind in front means your pulling it over the top, in back means you are pulling it under the bottom.

I have seen those who will debate about this, so what are your thoughts?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 5, 2016,
Over because the other way is dumb
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Hey look, it's this thread again.

Also, over.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Hey look, it's this thread again.

Also, over.

It is a poopular subject 💩
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at May 5, 2016,
Better question... scrunch or fold?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by Spidey93
Why would you try to bold a thread subject?

Just felt the urge, so yeah thats about it!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by wahappen

Fold. I'm not an animal!
Over is the correct answer. I get overly irritated when I'm using someone else's bathroom and they have the toilet paper backwards, or not on the holder at all.

Quote by TobusRex
Under. I don't have arms 5 feet long.

Um, did you get it backwards? Over would be where the toilet paper hanging from the side closest to you.

Quote by wahappen

Fold! 3 folds minimum, 5 or 6 for the squirts. After the first couple of wipes when the bulk of it is off I wipe, then fold it in half so the dirty side is on the inside and then wipe again.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Over is the correct answer. I get overly irritated when I'm using someone else's bathroom and they have the toilet paper backwards, or not on the holder at all.

Um, did you get it backwards? Over would be where the toilet paper hanging from the side closest to you.

Fold! 3 folds minimum, 5 or 6 for the squirts. After the first couple of wipes when the bulk of it is off I wipe, then fold it in half so the dirty side is on the inside and then wipe again.

Hehe....I didn't understand the question properly. I was thinking "wipe".

Over is the proper answer.
Quote by TobusRex

Holy shit I just pictured what you must have been thinking!

- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Neither. My toilet is like, inches from my sink/counter, so the roll just sits on the edge and when you need some you just pick it up and take some off.

Also, folding for sure. Three sheets, fold entire thing in half, fold left side in so it touches the middle, fold right side in so it meets folded left side in the middle, wipe.
Sometimes three sheets is unnecessary, so you use two and skip the folding in half step.
Very methodical.
Over! I hate whe people put it under, people at my work put it under but its a dispenser and scrapes and rips prematurely

Also, 3 fold minimum, 4 folded to the side for extra width for squirts
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by wahappen

An even better question that has never been asked before in the history of mankind, stand or sit when wiping?

I swear its never been asked
Quote by Rebel Scum
An even better question that has never been asked before in the history of mankind, stand or sit when wiping?

I swear its never been asked

Fair enough, do you stand or sit when wiping?
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by TobusRex

Wait... how do you misunderstand the question?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Wait... how do you misunderstand the question?

He didn't read the question. Just the thread title
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin