Just a shout out to anyone here in Alberta or Fort Mac area.Just devastating. A friend of mine is a rig fire fighter, he says it's unbelievable up there. I think at last count something like 90,000 people have been evacuated, they are starting airlifts for more people stranded. Stay safe to anyone affected or your loved ones

Google Fort McMurray Fire if you guys haven't heard. The pics/videos/stories are terrible and sad.
yeah i saw a brief glimpse on the news, looked intense as fuck tbh
i do feel for the people who have lost their homes though, that's pretty tragic and hopefully no one is seriously hurt or killed
I live in BC; a lot of people on my facebook have been posting some of the dashcam vids of people trying to evacuate. Just brutal.
Quote by kalypto
i do feel for the people who have lost their homes though, that's pretty tragic and hopefully no one is seriously hurt or killed

Yeah for real man. Haven't heard of any fatalities yet but there are people missing. It's crazy.
Quote by Spidey93
I live in BC; a lot of people on my facebook have been posting some of the dashcam vids of people trying to evacuate. Just brutal.

Word man it's tragic. Im in Yellowknife right now, word is they might try to bring people up here.
it's pretty brutal for sure. i've never seen fire so bad in my life, this is pretty much as bad as a firestorm gets. terrible for the folks who lost literally everything except what they got out with.

Having said that, i can't help but imagine how fucking badass and epic driving through that must be. I'd be down (yknow assuming i didn't have so much stuff burning to the ground)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's absolutely brutal. My girlfriend works at a local pharmacy in Edmonton and she's had a few evacuees come in and talked to them. She said it's absolutely heart wrenching. As far as fatalities I believe I've heard of 4 but 2 of them were kids. Just sad.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Someone I sorta know lived there. He got out before his neighborhood was engulfed.
Quote by Acϵ♠
it's pretty brutal for sure. i've never seen fire so bad in my life, this is pretty much as bad as a firestorm gets. terrible for the folks who lost literally everything except what they got out with.

Having said that, i can't help but imagine how fucking badass and epic driving through that must be. I'd be down (yknow assuming i didn't have so much stuff burning to the ground)

I've done it
Would not recommend
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
A few died in a car accident.

Crazy shit, fire's larger than any city in Canada now.
ggg1 ggg3

I live in Alberta and I see pictures of houses that are completely destroyed. The fires have combined into one big huge 2500 square km fire. This is because there has not been much rain. We need a really big rainstorm or else the situation will only get worse. The fire marshal said that this fire will take "months" to get under control.

ron666