Can you please post some sort of context to the video so people at least have some idea of what you're asking?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
My ideas:

1) Stand farther away from amp
2) Try other cables
3) make sure your electronics are good to go (i.e. not causing or picking up extra noise)
Quote by nyarlthotep57
My ideas:

1) Stand farther away from amp
2) Try other cables
3) make sure your electronics are good to go (i.e. not causing or picking up extra noise)

Thanks. I had daddario strings which had really grrat greattone. I recently swapped them for ernie ball hybrid slinkies which according to reviews are great for all types of music including rock and metal. But I find the tone to be crappy as hell. It just lacks the kind of punch that my daddarios had and are just way too bright. It's frustrating
Hearing lots of unwanted string noise. You need to practice muting with your left and right hands (lots of videos on utube about it) turn down the gain on the amp, and add VIBRATO
I think it's more of a playing problem rather than blaming it on the amp.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at May 9, 2016,
Quote by Guitar137335
Hearing lots of unwanted string noise. You need to practice muting with your left and right hands (lots of videos on utube about it) turn down the gain on the amp, and add VIBRATO
I think it's more of a playing problem rather than blaming it on the amp.

+1.

To give you an idea of the difference, try trying a piece of cloth (rag, hair tie ...) around the neck, near the first fret. This will cut out the noise. You won't be able to play open strings but other than that, try soloing.

With proper technique, the same is achieved just using your hands. Ideally get a guitarist that can do this to show you the techniques involved, and correct you as you get the idea. Should only take a few minutes to understand, and then a lot of practice.
Last edited by jerrykramskoy at May 9, 2016,
To re-iterate what others have said, too much distortion + sloppy playing means a whole lot of noise.

Also as far as the solo itself goes you're not really playing it. I mean as far as can tell your hands are kind of playing the right notes, but it doesn't really hang together as a solo. It's all very mechanical and disjointed sounding - it's like you're solely thinking about what to do with your hands rather than actually listening to what you're playing to hear if it's flowing correctly so that's definitely something to work on.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com