I was jonesing for a PRS pretty hard. A friend of mine was trying to sell his, and the rest is history.

This is one of the PRS SE Custom 24s that The Axe Palace did as a special run last year. There are some different specs from your average SE Custom 24, namely a bound neck and body, a natural finish back and neck, an ebony fretboard, and a satin neck finish.

Honestly, this thing feels better than a lot of the S2s I've played. It's also very light and resonant, more so than most of the other SE Cu24s I've played. The top is to die for as well. Pickups are your usual SE HFS and Vintage Bass, which I'm very okay with. I like these pickups enough that I have no immediate need to swap them out. The neck is a bit chunkier than I was expecting, actually - the SEs I've played in shops had thinner necks than this one does.

The only cons in my opinion are the nut and tuners. But, I like the guitar enough that I'm gonna swap them for new parts. A summer project, if you will.

Anyway, on to the part everyone cares about:

Pics!

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
That is very sexy.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
wow. congrats! that's the nicest SE CU24 i've seen.

by a lot.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at May 6, 2016,
That's one pretty guitar there - enjoy it!

HNGD!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff