Remember that awesome concert Metallica and Pantera had in Moscow back in the 90s?

Well, what if North Korea was liberated? There has been a WCW match in North Korea once so why not a metal concert? What band should play there though...
Something tells me metal isn't really their thing.
I have nothing important to say
Screw a concert, what NK really needs is an invasion to have their pathetic government toppled and all the brainwashed people purged so SK can move in and take their rightful land back from the commie scum.

Seriously though why are we putting so much effort into fighting ragtag loosely organized terrorists in the middle of the desert (don't get me wrong those people need to die also) but there's a dictatorship out there with a batshit crazy leader with batshit crazy people and the whole world is doing nothing? It would be so easy to just wipe them all out they wouldn't even stand a chance. We could have every single north korean killed in a weekend probably so why isn't anybody doing anything?
oh my

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by FunkyPunk666
We could have every single north korean killed in a weekend probably so why isn't anybody doing anything?

I think this answer just sums up everything that's wrong with you.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
if my first experience of liberation was a metal band i'd put the dictator back in power
Quote by FunkyPunk666 at #33959990
We could have every single north korean killed in a weekend probably so why isn't anybody doing anything?
because surely every North Korean actually supports the government
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by NeoMvsEu
because surely every North Korean actually supports the government

I heard they've all systemically been brainwashed to hate the west and they're all so far gone that there's no way they could integrate into a modern society.
Quote by PinoyMetalNerd
Remember that awesome concert Metallica and Pantera had in Moscow back in the 90s?

Well, what if North Korea was liberated? There has been a WCW match in North Korea once so why not a metal concert? What band should play there though...

A WCW match? It was the largest wrestling PPV in history: Collision in Korea.

Or to go by it's actual name, the Pyongyang International Sports and Culture Festival for Peace.
Quote by FunkyPunk666 at #33960316
I heard they've all systemically been brainwashed to hate the west and they're all so far gone that there's no way they could integrate into a modern society.
Tell that to all the refugees.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by FunkyPunk666 at #33959990
Screw a concert, what NK really needs is an invasion to have their pathetic government toppled and all the brainwashed people purged so SK can move in and take their rightful land back from the commie scum.

Seriously though why are we putting so much effort into fighting ragtag loosely organized terrorists in the middle of the desert (don't get me wrong those people need to die also) but there's a dictatorship out there with a batshit crazy leader with batshit crazy people and the whole world is doing nothing? It would be so easy to just wipe them all out they wouldn't even stand a chance. We could have every single north korean killed in a weekend probably so why isn't anybody doing anything?

How much oil does NK have?
Follow the moskva,
Down to Gorky park
Listening to the wind
Of chaaaaange
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by FunkyPunk666

no. there are few real believers left. there are small acts of disobedience that have been documented on video, theres lots of information smuggling, thousands of refugees, etc.

this portrayal of north koreans as mindless brainwashed drones and as "batshit insane" is so stupid
i feel pretty bad for all those people living drone lives in NK

but even if i was paid a million bucks, i probably wouldn't even step foot in that country
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Didn't Laibach play there?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Didn't Laibach play there?

See Jams first post.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Ah, I was just reading that very article
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
why dont you look at me when we make love?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by FunkyPunk666

Thus speaks someone who evidently knows all about failing to integrate into a modern society.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
if my first experience of liberation was a metal band i'd put the dictator back in power

Yup
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Thus speaks someone who evidently knows all about failing to integrate into a modern society.

I was born into modern society so there is no integration for me. I am modern society.

And the rules don't apply to me, I'm a punk.
Quote by FunkyPunk666
I was born into modern society so there is no integration for me. I am modern society.

And the rules don't apply to me, I'm a punk.