Page 1 of 2
reasonably nice sandals: chill person, likes fun stuff and sports, maybe wants to hit the beach up

those gross pink walmart flipflops, always discolored: doesn't care, but should

foot halfway off the flipflop/back of shoe tucked underneath foot/brand new tennis shoes: unsocially quirky

toms: cares about their appearance and wants to look hipster

vans: cares about their appearance and wants to look like a punk

dress shoes: has an important meeting to get to or is one of those people trying too hard to be professional who shares all those inspirational cubical quotes

high heels: has an important meeting to get to, or lass wanting to get the "crunk"

those middle-aged lady sandals that show off their toenail paint: middle-aged lady

work boots: my dad

skinny boots that do nothing: hipster

no shoes: too chill and/or a punk

ymmv
Last edited by Will Lane at May 9, 2016,
ski boots- this guy or gal is going skiing
snow shoes - probably gonna be stepping on snow soon
tennis shoes - on their way to a tennis match
maybe you should stop paying attention to people's feet. then you'd notice all the crap you left on the roof of your car before you drive away.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
maybe you should stop paying attention to people's feet. then you'd notice all the crap you left on the roof of your car before you drive away.
what kind of shoes do you most often wear
white trainers from the 90's - will
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
No steel toed shoes smh
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i like DC skate shoes just because i know they fit comfortably, which most shoes do not for me. I've got a large, wide, and pretty flat foot, and my options are very limited because of that.
What about no shoes but long white athletic socks?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Boat shoes no socks - middle aged guy who has no boat

Strippers use shoes to figure out who has money and who doesn't. Anyone can have a flash watch, nice clothes, shiny jewellery but shoes is not something most people spend more than a couple of hundred a pair on. So if you're wearing like $800+ shoes they know you have money.
Shoes without socks= middle aged man who is suffering a mid life crisis, or a man in his early twenties who staunchly believes, in the finest hipster tradition, that good shoes should not require socks, disregarding the fact his shoes were 15 bucks at Kmart
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
what about things like Balmain or LVL XIII you could never guess without other things
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
i'm one of the few people who actually skates in their Vans.
I dirty them up, rip up the laces, skid up the gum soles, etc

i've never cared for my shoes, i usually get black or gray or white or some variation. As long as i don't look like a hipster, and i'm not ever overdressed or undressed for the occasion, it's all good

i don't judge others for what they wear, but i never understood the point in wearing timberland boots in the middle of july in texas lol

edit: not to say all i wear is Vans, but i do enjoy Sperry for dressier times, and I always have a pair of Nike or Adidas trainers for the gym and outdoors

it's not about the branding, it's about the quality. I would never pay extra just for the name like "jordans"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at May 8, 2016,
Looks at your shoes: a fucking pervert

Quote by mattedbird
nurses in scrubs with running shoes? you don't know what she's doing

Wearing a pair of shoes she finds comfortable for standing and walking around for 13 hours in.
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at May 8, 2016,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
settle down blode
i'll file you under hipster boots
Quote by Joshua Garcia
No steel toed shoes smh
falls under work boots

u my dad?
Quote by Most_Triumphant
What about no shoes but long white athletic socks?
falls under no shoes: too chill and/or a punk, possibly combined with unsocially quirky. i have a hard time taking anyone seriously that wears bright white socks with shorts and short shoes, of that aesthetic.
Quote by Baby Joel
white trainers from the 90's - will
what're those
Quote by bradulator
What about somebody who wears addidas samoas?
random young black kid
Last edited by Will Lane at May 8, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane

vans: cares about their appearance and wants to look like a punk

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Shoes are a very small piece of a large puzzle. Notice them but don't bet the farm on your stereotype of the person wearing them. Sometimes shoes lie.

Ex:
John Walton (Wall Mart heir) was most often found in boat shoes/no socks.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Ok.

Do you think that I'm a slob

Cuz I got holes in my shoes
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at May 8, 2016,
Ooooo do me!

I wear these usually:

And these on occasion:

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^ the converses tell me "cares about their appearance and wants to look punk" but those boot-things tell me unsocially quirky hipster

i think you'd be a person to break my stereo-types
Last edited by Will Lane at May 9, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane at #33962517
^ the converses tell me "cares about their appearance and wants to look punk" but those boot-things tell me unsocially quirky hipster

i think you'd be a person to break my stereo-types

I'll take it
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
i'll file you under hipster boots

1v1 me ddr downtown rite now

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Embarrassed the crap out of a lady shoe-checking...

Was out of town on business and decided the 4 walls of my hotel room weren't scenic enough. Went to an establishment, spoke with the locals. One individual introduced her recently arrived friend. The moment she noticed I didn't have a local accent, her eyes darted straight down.

"Miss....my eyes are up here."

I didn't know an individual with darker skin pigmentation could turn that shade of scarlet.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33962499
Ooooo do me!

I wear these usually:

Likes blending in to his surroundings in the woods, while also struggling to walk through it.
Free Ali
"When you greet a stranger, look at his shoes, keep your money in your shoes, put your trouble behind...
When you greet a stranger, look at his shoes, keep your memories in your shoes, put your travel behind..."

Good Advices - REM
"Music is the only religion that delivers the goods" - Frank Zappa
Quote by chrismendiola at #33962539
Likes blending in to his surroundings in the woods, while also struggling to walk through it.

Amazing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Weaponized
ski boots- this guy or gal is going skiing
snow shoes - probably gonna be stepping on snow soon
tennis shoes - on their way to a tennis match

roller skates - they probably roller skate
combat boots - they might be a soldier
basketball shoes - they might play basketball
scuba fins - they are probably going scuba diving
snake proof boots - probably work where there is snakes
platform shoes - probably going disco dancing
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

roller skates - they probably roller skate
combat boots - they might be a soldier
basketball shoes - they might play basketball
scuba fins - they are probably going scuba diving
snake proof boots - probably work where there is snakes
platform shoes - probably going disco dancing

Winter boots - Going swimming
Thigh high boots - going to a respectable office job
Flats - headed to their second job at the noodie bar
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Clear Acrylic shoes?