Aka roommate appreciation day
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i'm actually staying the parents this weekend and we're about to go out to eat lunch

i already gave my mom her mothers day card and present
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My mom didn't want to do anything today which coincidentally works out great because I am hungover and feel like shit

thanks mom
I paid a ton extra to get flowers delivered on a sunday for my mom and mom-in-law and I just found out they never were delivered
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm not your mommy, Ralph.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Is it just me, or does anyone else get really annoyed with people who write lovey-dovey stuff on facebook about mothers day? I swear mothers day is for mothers not social media!
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Quote by forwhomthebells
Is it just me, or does anyone else get really annoyed with people who write lovey-dovey stuff on facebook about mothers day? I swear mothers day is for mothers not social media!

haha this i do a lot for my mom on mothers day but i don't whore myself on facebook or instagram at all, there's no point
...because nobody cares about our lives lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I panic every time I see american (and probably lots of other places) mothers day coming up before remembering ours was months ago
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My mum is never really interested in doing stuff for mother's day, so I just sent her a message
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I only slept for an hour and clocked in an hour late to work (just an hour ago) because I spent like $200 on my mom today. Was mostly on food and drinks. And of course by drinks I mean top shelf margaritas drink. Though the tickets got messed up so she's probably going to try to pay me back some.

Dreading Father's Day which is really close to my dad's birthday.

Only 6 and a half more hours to go until I get off work and get some sleep.

I picked a bad time to treat myself to a new PS4.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 9, 2016,
Quote by slipknot5678
we went and saw ratchet and clank together

was the furry con sold out

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
was the furry con sold out

no but she still told me she didnt pay to see dumb shit

really though it was her idea cause i loved those games as a kid and im semi-estranged and this is her way of reconnecting i guess. wasnt meant to be a mothers day thing just happened that way but it was a good day.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at May 9, 2016,
She was coming down to Melbourne with my dad for the Sunday anyway for a visit so we had lunch in a food court because we were both low on money.
It was her Birthday on Saturday too, so double whammy, first year her only son isn't living with her is the year her birthday and mother's day are on the same weekend
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Got my mom some stuff at this little local bakery down the street she's been bugging me for months to go to.

She wasn't up for doing much tho so after we ate some breakfast I set up my old Chromecast I'd just found and showed her how to Netflix again, then me and my bro went to see avengers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug