torrent link? lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Tbh, I don't really like the album title "A moon shaped pool" - It just seems like a random excerpt from Thom's lyrics, and not something fitting of an album title. They should've used something like "Silent Spring", "Daydreaming" or "Dawn Chorus" instead.

That said, there's only gone four hours and the album is already growing on me - I'm having trouble choosing between Decks Dark and Identikit as my favorites right now, with Burn the Witch, Present Tense, and TTSSRMPMBMT (fuck you, I'm not spelling the entire title) following.

"True Love Waits" being (finally!) recorded is definitely a bombshell not many saw coming - even the old rocker Lift was considered a more likely option. I'm a bit split about it, since Yorke's more mellow delivery might have worked if the song had remained more static, meaning those second-piano plimperings weren't there. Without that, it would've changed the song from being from being the melodramatic heartbreak of youth which the early version was, to with the current piano motif being a much more despairing, morose, somber piece, like someone wandering blindly in the dark.
Last edited by N7Crazy at May 8, 2016,
I've seen you on the radiohead reddit lol

I love the new version of true love awaits. Retains all the melodic power of the acoustic version but yea, certainly less immediate
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at May 8, 2016,
I'm just going to wait for it to come on Spotify...

He he he
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
apqpwksmz sekekficiwueuducu rkficdjkaqpqpwksmxnx sidjfjficuxydujwqopqqpqpwskkssmmznxnxncnfjtktigogpvpwpqoqowjrhtjhcudiwoqpqllsmd dkciodle dodofoelwppqpadkcucyduekelwlaufutusyuriskfkfldpwpwlqlqkwkdmdncn

Sorry I was just wiping all the jizz off my keyboard. I got too excited.

But I don't actually care.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by steve_muse

lol

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
"Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
lol

Ill have you know moonagedaydream i am no filthy redditor i was simply trying to find where the fuck you can buy the album from, and reddit had a thread ablut exactly that. OKAY
Quote by ErikLensherr

Listening to it now, I really like it.

King of Limbs was very different to their previous stuff. I didn't like it at first, it grew on me a bit.

Really liking aMSP though, sounds very much like Kid A.
Quote by steve_muse
Ill have you know moonagedaydream i am no filthy redditor i was simply trying to find where the fuck you can buy the album from, and reddit had a thread ablut exactly that. OKAY

I'll have you know steve_muse I found it humorous that op is noticeably from reddit OKAY

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I was actually talking about N7Crazy
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse

The drawback of using the same username everywhere
guys you suck

i was actually serious about that torrent link
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank