Quote by neidnarb11890
meh

that's what i said at first but it grew on me and now i love it
plus the "an eastern wind on branches bare" -> "an eastwinn on branches bare" thing

this band specializes in a lot of boring shit tho. their first album has got some jams (straight crummy emo stuff. their original name was "december's tragic drive" after all) and there's a few other jams in their discography but man can they write a snoozer.

i have a similar relationship with cursive

that & the song about tears rolling off a nipple have grown on me, but the rest puts me to sleep

i was gonna base this thread on "i could kill you sure but i could only make you cry with these words" so maybe that would please you better
Quote by chrismendiola
The Appleseed Cast

glad our venn diagrams could cross bud
tdag is still tacky tho
it kind of reminded me of the cure but not in a good way 'cuz I have really mixed feelings about the cure

Quote by Eastwinn

i have a similar relationship with cursive

I've been listening to this album a lot (since my emo-experimentation binge), this track is great
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
first few apple☆cast albums were great

they kinda went all up their own assholes radiohead style after that though
Last edited by MinterMan22 at May 8, 2016,
I bought that Cursive album at a record store when I was in Seattle. I didn't like it that much.

I think I used to listen to Appleseed Cast in 8th grade. Shout out to purevolume.
Quote by bradulator
I bought that Cursive album at a record store when I was in Seattle.

I love this sentence
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by bradulator
I bought that Cursive album at a record store when I was in Seattle. I didn't like it that much.

I think I used to listen to Appleseed Cast in 8th grade. Shout out to purevolume.

Shame on you, that album is great

Best tracks from it:

The Recluse
Driftwood
Bloody Murderer (fav)
Sierra
My God, it's full of stars!
i didn't listen to it a whole lot but it never made me want to keep listening to it. That's my judgement. Also cursive is so 2000s print is in