Poll: Which one's your favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one's your favourite?
Drumstick
17 30%
Thigh
12 21%
Breast
24 42%
Wing
4 7%
Voters: 57.
Yes, please, as long as it's fried properly.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Breast is best. Mainly because there are no bones, and chicken bones are fucking useless for anything but making stock.
Thighs because they can still be juicy without giving you salmonella.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Breast or Thigh
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Boob
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
pectoralis minor

that's the part that they make the chicken tenders with

that or wings or marrow
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
you could answer any of the above besides breast, but you'd be wrong
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drumstick is the best tasting, usually the crunchiest, and it's the easiest to eat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Will Lane
any piece of chicken is best chicken.

referring to the edible pieces of chicken though.

anything of the not edible is not chicken.

for ex. organs, bones, ligaments, etc.

Liver and heart is great tho
the thigh easily

i can fry up the juciest chicken breast (i suck ass at grilling though lol) or make popeye style drumsticks no problem but nothing will ever top a buncha thighs browned with sugar and stewed for hours caribbean style over a bed of fried rice w/ vegs & avocado real talk cause i respect you ok?
Thighs all day long. they are easy to cook, flavorful and multi-purpose. Breast meat is too bland and 9/10 times they are dry af. Drums are good but that shit is for kids. Wings are good when you feel like eating a dozen drenched in sauce with a cold beer but that's about it, you can only do so much with them.
Breasts are good but drumsticks are SO tasty
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
No preference BUT drumsticks are easier to eat and you got some amount of chicken meat
Quote by Will Lane
any piece of chicken is best chicken.

referring to the edible pieces of chicken though.

anything of the not edible is not chicken.

for ex. organs, bones, ligaments, etc.

Liver and heart are amazingly delicious. seriously grilled chicken liver are amazing
Breast, don't even bother with any of the other shit. Fried, boiled and mixed in with chicken dumplings, or alfredo pasta, it's great, hand trim fat off that shit myself. I'm told I make awesome chicken strips, and I don't disagree.
Last edited by stratkat at May 10, 2016,
My great-grandfather LOVED chicken livers. He would a dozen at a time. Not for me though.

i like breast the most. followed by wing. once i ate 50 wings in one sitting.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The legs are the easiest to eat.

But if we're talking bone free then any part is fine.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
breast anyone who says otherwise is just being contrarian for the sake of it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
People who say breast are as bland and dry as their favoured meat.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Hm, hard to say. I used to like drumsticks the most, then I really liked wings more than anything, but now I think I'll go with the thigh, though I still love wings and legs. I've never understood why so many people prefer the breast, other than it being the piece with the most meat on it. They're just not as flavorful and usually pretty dry. I won't say no to a chicken breast, and they are better for things like chicken strips or dishes where you need shredded chicken or stuff like stir fry, but as far as whole fried/grilled pieces go they're at the bottom of the list for me.
dark meat is best.

I like thighs with chicken better even though drumsticks are nicer looking. thighs are better cut for getting sauce in, and I like the way the fat gets into the flesh there.

with bigger poultry I like drumstick better though, eg goose, turkey.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Drumsticks are perfect. The right size, and they even come with a built in handle