dump bullshit you find on facebook in this thread because we all need each other and we will get past this just stay strong and I will love you every step of the way xoxo

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13102612_1112375395452576_3764685609115645652_n.jpg?oh=61124ec092697024df4446806c5826fb&oe=57A182F3
I could just link you to friends whose page is filled with them.

Though tbf it's mostly cringe.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I don't see awful shit on facebook because I don't have awful friends.
If there is a God, it's me.
All I see are parents posting mundane crap about their kids
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by kalypto
don't make friends with awful people

Plot twist: you don't have any friends
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
This is why Unfollow is a god send from Facebook. Anything like this gets an immediate unfollow, ironically for me I now see more posts from things I'm interested as opposed to real people I know. I've managed to unsocial my social media...
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I don't see stuff like this bc I only have like 10 friends and when one of them starts posting a bunch of annoying stuff I either mute/unfollow or just unfriend them.
years back i sat down and unfollowed about 90% of my friend list, as soon as i discovered the feature. seemed like the obvious thing to do
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I don't see stuff I don't want to see on FB because it lets you customize it to only see content you want. I'm friends with a few annoying people, but I just block them or certain types of posts. Also got way better when I blocked every major news network so no more political shit.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I deleted my FB after high school so I've been lucky to avoid most of that shit.

I do like posts like this though. It's a nice reminder of why I left in the first place
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by whywefight
but how

ikr?
If there is a God, it's me.