a nice man came and took them away, said he had a nice farm upstate where they could run and play
Quote by kalypto
a nice man came and took them away, said he had a nice farm upstate where they could run and play
if only this actually happened.

The degeneracy in those comments sections almost match those seen under Daily Mail articles.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
if only this actually happened.

The degeneracy in those comments sections almost match those seen under Daily Mail articles.

You're just salty cuz you got a poop medal (prolly).
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Nah, I've got a mix of ups and downs over time. But fans will downvote perfectly reasonable posts people make because they can't handle their favourite band being called generic, or a celebrity being talked about, or what have you.

Reddit has a similar problem from what my lurking has showed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at May 10, 2016,
the trouble with reddit is everything which goes against popular opinion gets downvoted to oblivion which is fine for obvious things like discriminatory remarks and what have you but for any sort of discussion its pretty useless
Depends on sub-reddit. Generally if it's a technically minded thing like coding reddits or science ones, they tend to be less free-for-all, any-pleb-will-do. But I dont go to reddit enough to care tbh, wish it would burn like Gawker.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Some topics in the columns section were really awesome and useful too, like the most recent ones about merchandise and general band type stuff. And for the most part the grammar/spelling in those columns were far and above the news section.

If nothing else I'd at least like to have the columns section just there as an archive, there was useful information for everyone.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I wondered about that myself... Are they gone? I still miss Nolan Whyte's stuff. Riot Band Blues was awesome

Sweet it's still there under news!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at May 10, 2016,
Scroll down on the home page
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect