I'm a big Led Zeppelin fan but I never found out what the meaning of ZoSo was. Anybody know?

Thanks!
Gear:

-Epiphone Plus Top Pro Les Paul
-Ibanez S Series
-Marshall Valvestate S80
Quote by genghisgandhi at #33964664
'lazy' in spanish is 'perezoso.' there you go

And jimmy page was huge fan of deep purple, and his favourite song was 'Lazy'. So there you go
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
What's a led Zeppelin?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ElMaco
And jimmy page was huge fan of deep purple, and his favourite song was 'Lazy'. So there you go

and making up a word that doesn't mean anything just to add mystique is also lazy. So there you go
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
they meant Led Zeppelin's music was just "so so", but they were high and forgot how to write an S at first
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ElMaco

As well he should've been since Deep Purple was better than Led Zeppelin. For that matter I think Blackmore was a better player than Page
i think like most dadrock bands they just thought it was cool at the time
Quote by jakesmellspoo
What's a led Zeppelin?

One account of how the new band's name was chosen held that Moon and Entwistle had suggested that a supergroup with Page and Beck would go down like a "lead balloon", an idiom for disastrous results.

Probably apocryphal.
Quote by StewieSwan
they meant Led Zeppelin's music was just "so so", but they were high and forgot how to write an S at first

"so so" is a pretty generous assessment let's be real

"Led Zeppelin's" probably is too, really
It doesn't have any meaning. For the Led Zep IV album they decided to create symbols for the album artwork and thats what Jimmy Page came up with. It is based on something that already existed but he put his own spin on it.
Quote by TobusRex
For that matter I think Blackmore was a better player than Page

Them's fighting words

I think Blackmore had a knack for writing the now generic rock/metal riff, whereas Page - when not stealing songs (trololo) - is more original, to me at least. I also think that in regards to solos Blackmore does lot of repetitions and goes for more of a virtuoso feel whereas Page tends to have a more bluesy emotional approach.

I think they're both great players - at their level it's really just down to preference I guess, I wouldn't say one is actually better than the other!
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Rebel Scum
It is based on something that already existed but he put his own spin on it.

you mean like their entire debut album?
This is about as pointless as coming up with a meaning for Sabbath's N.I.B., which was disclosed in a Sabbath video to mean they were making fun of Bill Ward's pointy beard that looked like a pen nib and decided to name the song that just to fvck with people, so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
This is about as pointless as coming up with a meaning for Sabbath's N.I.B., which was disclosed in a Sabbath video to mean they were making fun of Bill Ward's pointy beard that looked like a pen nib and decided to name the song that just to fvck with people, so...

The beard was clearly the "point"

And led zeppelin is a great band whose music may or may not be ripped off. I don't really care
I think it translates to "thief" or "sloppy"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33966962
I think it translates to "thief" or "sloppy"

clam down please, this is a family friendly forum.
Quote by -tempest-
clam down please, this is a family friendly forum.

Sorry, I mean "long term borrower" and "mechanically challenged"

Forgot that we havent hit the watershed yet.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.