Hello, I've been playing guitar for a year, and piano for... Three days. I love playing both (and usually end up wearing my guitar for quick reference while playing piano xD) but I've been wondering, how could I have more fun with music? I don't have anybody I can play with, as nobody who plays an instrument lives near me

Thanks in advance
get yer glow sticks out and go raving.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Looping or start recording your ideas. I use a $120 version of Cubase to put ideas together. Has kept me occupied!
Quote by Smitchface
Hello, I've been playing guitar for a year, and piano for... Three days. I love playing both (and usually end up wearing my guitar for quick reference while playing piano xD) but I've been wondering, how could I have more fun with music? I don't have anybody I can play with, as nobody who plays an instrument lives near me

Thanks in advance

If you can't have fun playing with yourself, you're doing it wrong...

More seriously, since you're on the internet and discussing this with random strangers, surely you can think of some tool at your disposal that might allow you to remotely interact with other musicians?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Play along to some backing tracks and/or make your own. If you get a looper pedal like the TC Electronic Ditto, you can play a simple progression and the pedal will loop the signal endlessly, and you can play on top of it. But there are a lot of backing tracks on Youtube of many different styles.

Learn yer scales and basic theory so that you can dissect songs and play along to them easily.
That is for you to figure out yourself. Music is only as fun as you make it. I have fun playing tapped scales and swept arpeggios and playing along to jazz standards and classic rock songs.