Author's note: This was originally a lot more offensive but he decided to get rid of the racial slurs so he's not breaking the rules. He's outsmarting us, Pit!

Will it figure out the permanence of digital expression? Will the internet forever be its void? Will it continually rely on a privacy we won't afford it?

Will a FunkyPunk666 ever learn?
hey ali you look exotic
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

please ban him. Not for the racism but for how offensively retarded this bitch is.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
He's my favorite troll since killswitchknot.
And if he's not a troll then he's just my favorite opinionated user.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'm the first white person to post in this thread oh shiiiiiit

Fucking ninja'd
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Also lol @ when he posted that ramones KKK song, I bet he actually wants to be part of the Klan and thought that that song was being supportive of racism instead of opposite lol.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
I'm the first white person to post in this thread oh shiiiiiit

Fucking ninja'd

I dub you first white person to my heart
Quote by Xiaoxi
please ban him. Not for the racism but for how offensively retarded this bitch is.

How about we ban him for the racism?
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by qrEE
How about we ban him for the racism?
Whatever works
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
People are too PC these days... a white man can't even tell minorities their race is inferior without out being called racist. Smh...
isnt this the guy that made a big crybaby thread about how he's unable to work and should just become a rockstar via the 'fake it til you make it' method?

i wonder what hitler would think of such a character
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Adolf was a pretty reasonable guy I reckon he'd be calm and understanding.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by MeTallIcA313
People are too PC these days... a white man can't even tell minorities their race is inferior without out being called racist. Smh...

He didn't even use any slurs.
This is also the same dude who wants everyone and their children to carry guns and thinks everyone who says otherwise is what's wrong with America.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
^ Yeah he's a knob but at least he gets that having drunk sex at a party doesn't equal rape. If anyone here geniunely believes that they are a retard
Last edited by Rebel Scum at May 11, 2016,
Quote by Rebel Scum
^ Yeah he's a knob but at least he gets that having drunk sex at a party doesn't equal rape. If anyone here geniunely believes that they are a retard

Who invited Rapey McGee over here
Quote by Rebel Scum

Just because one factor doesn't make you a retard, doesn't mean that other factors also don't make you a retard
Quote by Pastafarian96
Just because one factor doesn't make you a retard, doesn't mean that other factors also don't make you a retard

Given that standard retard testing has a 5% margin of error, a result of 99% retarded can still be regarded at 'going full ******'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
He told me he hates me.

I'm hurt.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Who invited Rapey McGee over here

But seriously a good Rapey McGee comes uninvited

Quote by Pastafarian96

That's gone right over my head. I too think he's also a retard but whats your point?
Last edited by Rebel Scum at May 11, 2016,
Quote by Rebel Scum

But seriously a good Rapey McGee comes uninvited

That's gone right over my head. I too think he's also a retard but whats your point?

I think the point is he ticks enough boxes on the retard check list to qualify as a retard even if he missed that one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Author's note: This was originally a lot more offensive but he decided to get rid of the racial slurs so he's not breaking the rules. He's outsmarting us, Pit!

Will it figure out the permanence of digital expression? Will the internet forever be its void? Will it continually rely on a privacy we won't afford it?

Will a FunkyPunk666 ever learn?

actually because he's been warned and banned for shit over pm before, to you, and he's only just come off that ban. but I'm not in a bad enough mood for a straight ban so he gets a warning instead

they're my rules i do what I want.

edit: scratch that, I properly read the pm and I'm a bit irate now, ban instead.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o