i'm stuck please give me a definite mine or definite safe square with an explanation

Bottom right because God told me and I have faith
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Pick number 3, milord
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by genghisgandhi
the '2' that's 5 down and 5 from the right, click on all 4 squares touching it that aren't question marked.

nah cause the question marks are to resolve the pair of '3's and the pair of '4's and it's possible that neither of the two mines that must be under the question marks are adjacent to the '2'
gamble. my gut instinct says that there is prob a mine under the bottom 1 (it's helpful to know how many left you have with guesses)

and what kind of trash are you to have question marks on.

edit: top question marks, the top most is prob the mine because probability of it being there looks better actually the bottom question mark is likely correct because the double twos next to the right 3 at the top suggest that it leans that way
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
gamble. my gut instinct says that there is prob a mine under the bottom 1 (it's helpful to know how many left you have with guesses)

i had 25 (now 24) left to find

Quote by theguitarist
and what kind of trash are you to have question marks on.

the kind that hasn't played minesweeper in probably a couple years and is way out of my depth

Quote by theguitarist
edit: top question marks, the top most is prob the mine because probability of it being there looks better

i went for it and you were right
oh man it's weird trying to figure it out without getting to mark it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

I've gotten slow and bad

back in my uni days I was hitting double digit win rates and my times were in the 80s. best on my old computer (got a new one in dec) was 94 I think.

(I don't restart and hate that option is in new ms version)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
On the right there's two sets of 2 "?" marks. One pair next to some 4's (above) and the other next to some 3's below. The pair of "?" marks next to the 4's. The top one is a mine. Why? Because there is a 3 next to it on the top right corner, where as the lower "?" mark had a 2 next to its lower right corner. Then on the bottom pair of "?" Marks next to the 3's, the lower "?" Is a mine for the same reasoning but reversed. Good luck.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
On the right there's two sets of 2 "?" marks. One pair next to some 4's (above) and the other next to some 3's below. The pair of "?" marks next to the 4's. The top one is a mine. Why? Because there is a 3 next to it on the top right corner, where as the lower "?" mark had a 2 next to its lower right corner. Then on the bottom pair of "?" Marks next to the 3's, the lower "?" Is a mine for the same reasoning but reversed. Good luck.

but there are other mines the 3s could be indicating
That's unlikely. Both sets of ?'s can't all be mines. It's either one or the other in both cases. It might not be 100% accurate but it is more likely to have mines next to the bigger numbers than small.
oh unluCKY

try again, if you're gonna go advanced learn to embrace the losing
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
The one you clicked on that killed you is the one I would have guessed as being a mine, but that's also the kind of shit that I lose games on.

I started playing a little minesweeper again recently after not playing it at all for a couple of years. I usually play on intermediate though just because it doesn't force you to guess as often. My win percentage is at 61%, but it's been slowly creeping upward since I started playing again. Best intermediate time is 31 seconds Easy mode is fun sometimes as well to go for those 5 second wins and getting like 30+ wins in a row.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

ya, see the one you clicked on had 50% chance of being there, whereas the squares adjacent to the four all had 33% chance of hiding a mine. you can't win them all, but you'll lose more than need be the way you're going.
Bit late now, but x=26, y=8 (so to the right of the number 3) couldn't possibly have held a mine. The 2 below the 3 already had one mine, and would get one either directly next to it, or one down, because of the 2 below.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Bit late now, but x=26, y=8 (so to the right of the number 3) couldn't possibly have held a mine. The 2 below the 3 already had one mine, and would get one either directly next to it, or one down, because of the 2 below.
You mean those numbers actually MEAN something?
My childhood has been a lie.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by sam b
I still don't even now how to play that game

The numbers represent how many mines are placed around that number, now you know.

It's a game of hoping your first click isn't a mine.
Quote by genghisgandhi
the '2' that's 5 down and 5 from the right, click on all 4 squares touching it that aren't question marked.

damn it now I'm gonna play minesweeper all night

yeah this